PDA

View Full Version : Maggie - Tipi/Camp Pics Thumbnails?

Chris57
01-24-2005, 01:22 PM
Maggie,

I know your especially busy right now, but here is a thought for the future.

I was just re-reading some of the post on the "tipi pics" thread and came along this one. BeaverTrapper suggested a tipi pic area on your hunt home page. Which as he stated should be a good sales tool as well as fun for all us loyal admirers!

Anyway, maybe a thumbnail page might work? have you seen these before? I did a quick search and came up with this, mostly as a way of explanation. I don't know anything about this outfit and there's probably lots of differant sources I'm sure. Here's the link:

http://www.alevans.com/TNailsSystem.html

Of course I sure appreciate this site as is and all the hard work to maintain it.

Thanks, Chris

snowdevil
01-25-2005, 05:09 AM
Hi Chris - thanks for the link. I did check it out, and it seems like it would speed things up a bit - hopefully, faster photos, etc. I will check into that more when the dust settles (literally).
Anyhow, I will probably be turning the Tipi side of things into its own "division" so to speak - a mini website of its own - so it does not appear to be an offshoot or accessory to hunting only. We've got a lot of great photos to add, and this orphan child needs the attention.
Thanks again, and feel free to send suggestions at any time - you guys are the ones that help make this company. Cheers! Maggie.