PDA

View Full Version : WTTF/WTB Xing (X-ray for trade/sale)

DeadFall27
09-01-2017, 03:53 PM
Hey all, its been a while since I've been here.

I'm looking to upgrade from my Kifaru X-Ray to the discontinued Xing. Hopefully I am able to find one these days. I would prefer to find Xing in Foliage Green, but beggars can be choosers at this point!!

I'm willing to trade or sell my X-ray only if I am able to find one of these to replace it.
There is nothing wrong with the X-ray, I just wish it was a tad bigger for my uses. Shes been used, but has no damage or major flaws. I have bottle pouches, the organizer, belt, and grab-it for the pack as well, but I will only be selling/trading those off if I get a Xing with a different color than my X-ray.

If anyone is able/willing to help a brother out, shoot me a message and e-mail me at Pacheco2759@gmail.com. Pics can be provided upon request. I work overnights from 6pm-2am, so my responses won't be immediate most likely. So if I dont reply right away, I'm just at work or sleeping, not ignoring you :cool:.

Cheers folks

Pardner
09-01-2017, 04:51 PM
I have a foliage xing in excellent condition. No belt, regular composite stays, upgraded with the HPG Harness (no-cut install and I also have the original straps if you want to swap it back as original). Paid a premium for it and would not mind keeping it -- it was just slightly smaller than I had thought for my intended use so it is just seeing back-up bag duty right now. Asking $465 via paypal f&f, we can go half and half on actual shipping costs. I can send pics this weekend if you are interested.

DeadFall27
09-02-2017, 02:45 PM
I have a foliage xing in excellent condition. No belt, regular composite stays, upgraded with the HPG Harness (no-cut install and I also have the original straps if you want to swap it back as original). Paid a premium for it and would not mind keeping it -- it was just slightly smaller than I had thought for my intended use so it is just seeing back-up bag duty right now. Asking $465 via paypal f&f, we can go half and half on actual shipping costs. I can send pics this weekend if you are interested.

I would love some pics when you get the chance. I appreciate it!!

Pardner
09-04-2017, 10:56 AM
Added pics in Post #4 of my sale thread here: http://www.kifaruforums.net/showthread.php?t=45823&p=377776#post377776

DeadFall27
09-06-2017, 02:37 PM
Added pics in Post #4 of my sale thread here: http://www.kifaruforums.net/showthread.php?t=45823&p=377776#post377776

Awesome, let me see if I can sell my X-ray for some more PP funds and I'll get back to you asap!

belzerdj
11-01-2017, 01:30 PM
All,

I have a multicam Xing that I am willing to sell. A condition- only one mark of any kind on webbing. Email me for information, and we can set it up.