PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

Diz
10-24-2002, 09:10 PM
Hey Guys:
New to the site, saw the K-rucks at Del Mar Sat and was impressed. These are some of the best mil-spec rucks I've seen to date. I can't believe it took this long for a main-stream ruck maker to get around to the military market. There has been a huge hole since the Lowe Vector days. The CFP-90 was a good start, and the SPEARS ruck is good but too expensive. You guys are a welcome edition to the tactical gear market. I think the EMR will become a classic, and the Navigator, Point Man and Scout will no doubt do well in their respective classes.

Mel
10-25-2002, 05:29 PM
desertdiz:

Welcome to the board, and we appreciate your most welcome comments on the Kifaru packs. The Del Mar show was loads of fun and we got some great exposure for our pack systems.

Also, just want to let you guys on the message board know that desertdiz makes some great sniper-related gear, such as drag bags, ghillie suit bases, and other cool custom stuff. He was too much of a gentleman to mention it on the message board here. Shoot him an e-mail at (desertdiz@eonramp.com) and I'm sure he can help you out.

Mel