PDA

View Full Version : Let's start with a X-ray

Willy Fog
05-26-2016, 10:06 PM
Hello!

First of all, say thank you to the moderator/s for accepting me, appreciate it.

My name is Juan, I'm from Spain, but I'm traveling up and down nearly all the time.

I have different packs from different brands, but finally decided to get a Kifaru. Wise decision 😉 I know will be the first of many. Already checking the E&E and some pouches, but I'll wait first till I get the X-ray

I got the one that Wayne selling. He have been so helpful and kind replying all my questions. As soon as I'll get it I'll share some photos and my impressions with you

Cheers

Juan

robcollins
05-26-2016, 11:42 PM
I had one just like that, it was my first Kifaru too. It's bounced around since I sold it a while back. (there's also pictures of it on a 5 day trip in Wyoming with it, well beyond its intended, or advised use) We (I'm to the point of buying Kifaru packs for my kids now...) have several pockets (3 longs, 2 large pods, several stash-its, GPS pouch, a water bottle holder) 2 Tailgunner I's, a Koala, a Koala Lite, a Tailgunner II, a Molle Express, a ZXR, and a G1 Duplex with a G1 Cargo Panel. My wife doesn't own any of them, (despite how hot I think she'd look in a bikini with a Zippy at the beach) she has several Mountainsmiths though, all pre-Kifaru Smith packs.

I'm actually organizing my closet now, remediating my cluster-phuckery. (apologies moderators, it's true)

The point is: it all started with a MC X-Ray. Welcome to the club, sucker!! :cool: Wear that thing OUT!!!

Willy Fog
05-27-2016, 12:45 AM
Hola!

Thank you for your comment

So seems that the X-ray, is the pack that will start everything. I can see that coming. I have now two TAD and one MR, so the X-ray maybe will be the pack to rule all. I will start to think the way to explain the next Kifaru packs to my wife. Now I have an excuse, I just want to try different brands and see which one I like more, later sell the others... but is not going to happen I guess 😂

So, as soon as I'll receive the X-ray I will start to plan for my next one. I will try not to check the market subforum, cause if I see something interesting I will not be able to stop myself... hahaha

Juan

sparks2012
05-27-2016, 01:53 PM
Welcome Juan and thx much, you'll love it and be hooked, glad I could help lol
Thx
Wayne

Willy Fog
05-27-2016, 02:21 PM
I'm the one who should say thank you. Thank you, Wayne. You are really kind.

Yeah! You did help me... with my addiction, LOL.

Let's keep in touch

Juan