PDA

View Full Version : Might getta go hunt...

Huntsman22
10-07-2004, 06:15 PM
Guys, My friends from Mich. and Tenn. were sad to hear their cowboy couldn't make elk camp this year.They invited me to join them and will furnish a mule for my transportation pleasure.Perks from CCH just couldn't hold a candle to the offer of a RIDE.Maybe CCH will be kind enuff to keep me in mind for the second go round.Will really miss the heated camper,Watermelon Boy, and visit to McDonalds.My wife will miss bein' spoiled by the boys as I'll be the only one hunting this time.If I act crippled enuff,maybe they'll spoil me, too /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Hope the work situation will allow this trip for the first weekend of combo.Eeeeeeehhhh Hawwwwww [mule music!]....Don

Nevada Dan
10-07-2004, 06:23 PM
Don, That sounds great, and I'll bet it was music to your ears! I sure hope you have a successful outing (with or w/o shots fired).

Ps- Hope its a forgiving mule /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif !!!!

Huntsman22
10-07-2004, 06:36 PM
Yep,Dan it was.Only I'm a Horse kinda guy.Didn't hunt with 'em last year as one of 'em forgot to add his search and rescue fee in.The state rejected $2500 worth of lisences over a .25 snafu. Thanks,Don

Kevin
10-07-2004, 07:10 PM
Don on a mule.

I haven't seen Gunsmoke in a while, but I'll watch it next week, and wonder how much you'll look like Festus.

CCH
10-07-2004, 08:06 PM
Don, have fun! Glad to hear you were able to work out a hunt with a pack animal that isn't me. You're always welcome in my camp. I'm a little disappointed that production of our pilot episode will have to be delayed but I'll get over it knowing I don't have to pack you around the hills. Good luck!