PDA

View Full Version : Leupold service

9.3x62
09-09-2004, 12:09 PM
I have to commend Leupold service(Canada) for the best service I have seen from any company. I sent in a Varix3 to replace the front lense and I had it back in 1 week just prior to hunting season the same as 2 years ago when I sent in a Compact with a broken reticle. My only cost was the shipping there.

imported_3/4 Slam
09-09-2004, 01:56 PM
Yeah, I had the same service when I sent a set of second hand leupold gold ring binoculars back for repair. They had them back to me in no time.
That's the reason all of my rifles have leupold scopes on them. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
3/4 Slam

chambero
09-10-2004, 05:50 AM
Leupold has taken care of me twice. Most recently, I broke the eyecup on a pair of Wind River binoculars. Just a little plastic ring inside cracked and the cup would come off. I sent them in to get fixed, and they sent me a brand new pair of their newest comparable model.

flamingo 7
09-10-2004, 07:26 AM
I too am a fan of Leupold. All my rifles with one exception wear them. Several years ago I ordered one of their spotting scopes through a well known mail order outlet. The outlet was going bankrupt and cashed the check without sending the scope. After a year or wrangling with them I shotguned a letter with the details to several magazines, the appropiate Atternys General and Leupold. I didn't get much help from the magazines or laweres, but Leupold shiped me the scope direct and billed the mail order firm. As they were likley already in chapter eleven I doubt the folks at Leupold had much hope of getting their money. They did get their consumer though. I'll keep buying them as long as they keep making them.