PDA

View Full Version : FS Titanuim Emberlit Stove

nikosia7
08-04-2014, 08:05 AM
Selling a used but still very functional emberlit titanium wood stove. Very efficient and portable!
The EmberLit-UL (Ultralite) Stove. Weighing in at less than 5.45 oz, the Emberlit-UL stove caters to those who pay special attention to the weight of their gear. Made of pure titanium, the Emberlit-UL is just as strong and impervious to corrosion as it's stainless steel brother, but at half the weight. With use the individual panels that make up the EmberLit-UL may take on a slight warp. This is normal and doesn’t affect the assembly or durability of the stove. Likewise it comes with a lifetime guarantee… you’ll never wear this one out either. Despite the extra difficulty and expense of working with titanium this stove is PROUDLY Made in the USA!

These sell for roughly $80 new. Mine is used and shows but doesn't affect functionality. Even if buying a new one, after a few uses it will essentially will look like the one I'm selling

Selling for $58. Dollars shipped and insured.

Trade considerations: kifaru small/medium hunting belt pouches. Color preferences: highlander, foilage, CB
Grab it/grab it 2. Same color preferences
Kifaru pull outs

MNDan
08-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Why are you selling it? I've got one and it's unbelievably light! I carry it as a backup to my gas stove in the BWCA. Someone needs one of these. :)

MojoSlim
08-04-2014, 10:17 AM
I'll take this. I have the original, but I think the Mrs. would appreciate this :) PM inbound

nikosia7
08-04-2014, 10:44 AM
SPF to Mojo!

I'll take this. I have the original, but I think the Mrs. would appreciate this :) PM inbound

nikosia7
08-04-2014, 10:45 AM
I love the stove but have a few other options and just rearranging my gear around.

Why are you selling it? I've got one and it's unbelievably light! I carry it as a backup to my gas stove in the BWCA. Someone needs one of these. :)

MojoSlim
08-04-2014, 12:24 PM
Payment sent. Thanks!

nikosia7
08-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Sold to Mojo!

Payment sent. Thanks!