PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Kifaru Winter Rendezvous 2014

Sawtooth
11-22-2013, 02:32 PM
It's that time again! The snow was flying this morning, and it reminded me that winter is here and that it's time to plan this winter's rondy!

WHAT: Colorado Kifaru Winter Rendezvous
WHEN: Saturday-Sunday, February 15-16, 2014
WHERE: Driving directions, ski/snowshoe route, and campsite location will be sent via PM upon your RSVP (central Colorado, elev. 9,500') Four-wheel drive is required to access the trailhead parking. The location will be the same as last year's campsite. The ski/snowshoe route involves a 1.5-2 mile uphill and level route on a seasonal forest service road. It's closed during winter and becomes a good ski trail.
SHELTERS: We will have the wood-heated 24-man tipi on hand as a communal gathering and dining space. There will be room for other outlying shelters, so bring what you want!

Please RSVP to me either here or via PM. Questions? Fire away.

We hope to see you at this year's shindig!

Jon S
11-22-2013, 10:26 PM
We might need to set up a wood cutting party as well prior to the day, just for some fun with saws and video cameras. I still love the one from last year.

Sawtooth
11-23-2013, 10:54 PM
At this point I have a Nordic ski event at Eldora the weekend prior, but I'm sure there are others with chainsaws and pulks who can come up for the day. It was fun last year on woodcutting day!

gonehuntn
11-24-2013, 08:54 AM
Here's last years wood cuttin' trip for your viewing pleasure...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djkyzhr3YMI

topher89
11-24-2013, 09:21 AM
Sounds awesome... I have never really winter camped before, my winter trips are usually day trips. If I can round up the appropriate gear I will try and be there!

Jon S
11-24-2013, 09:38 AM
Get that gear list of what you have going and let us know, plenty here to help open up the winter wonderland. Snowshoes work, I can loan you a sled I bet and that will haul all you could possibly want.
Down and poly are your friends, as are wool and firewood!
Let us know what we can do to help!

Sawtooth
11-24-2013, 09:39 AM
You will need sleeping gear that'll take you down to at least -10F. The lowest temp recorded at our winter rondy has been -18F inside the tipi. Average highs have been in the 30s.

Jon's right...lots of us have winter gear and can help you out. Several of us have pulks and we can help you get your gear to camp too!

Jon S
11-24-2013, 09:59 AM
Several of us have pulks and we can help you get your gear to camp too!
Paul, he's young, he can carry his own gear, how else will he appreciate the rocks we put in his pulk unless he brings them up? :)

Sawtooth
11-24-2013, 10:30 AM
Rocks? I was thinking more like a 12-pack of Old Chub. 👍

Jon S
11-24-2013, 10:36 AM
Then he'll want to drink them all, shhhh!

topher89
11-24-2013, 11:48 AM
You will need sleeping gear that'll take you down to at least -10F. The lowest temp recorded at our winter rondy has been -18F inside the tipi. Average highs have been in the 30s.

Jon's right...lots of us have winter gear and can help you out. Several of us have pulks and we can help you get your gear to camp too!

Get that gear list of what you have going and let us know, plenty here to help open up the winter wonderland. Snowshoes work, I can loan you a sled I bet and that will haul all you could possibly want.
Down and poly are your friends, as are wool and firewood!
Let us know what we can do to help!

Thanks dudes! I am covered on clothing, snowshoes and my pack. Really what I would need is a warmer sleeping bag, sled/pulk and possibly a tent. I have a Mountainsmith LT tent and my REI quarter dome but neither are heated shelters. Let me ask around I will reply with gear needs if I can't borrow from friends.

And if it is Oscar Blues, I will gladly haul it up any mountain! Although right now I am really digging Upslope's IPA and their Pale Ale

Jon S
11-24-2013, 12:02 PM
I've got an 8 man or a sawtooth you are welcome to crash in, if the family comes, the sawtooth is yours, if solo, you are welcome in whatever I bring. Some folks sleep (or more like pretend to sleep) in the big top.
Check out renting a 0 or -10 bag from REI or somewhere for a starting point.
If you have two 20 deg, that might work as well.
I could loan a quilt or 20-30 bag that could be an over bag and would probably work just fine.

Sawtooth
11-24-2013, 01:10 PM
Really what I would need is a warmer sleeping bag, sled/pulk and possibly a tent.

I will set you up with a sleeping bag that'll easily take you down to -25F. Consider it a done deal. Like Jon, I have multiple Kifaru shelters and stoves that would be perfect for you to use for the weekend.

MDS
11-24-2013, 03:49 PM
I'm looking to learn winter camping this season and would love to hang out with you lot! =)

But I just had knee surgery - how much trekking is involved to reach the rondy?

gonehuntn
11-24-2013, 05:22 PM
Here's last year's Winter Rendevous:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDPbA1ZB6dM

eknopins
11-24-2013, 07:52 PM
With any luck I will not yet be starting my seasonal Ranger job and this will be a go. I hope to go up the day before and if it would be helpful I will stamp our a platform for the 24 man so that it can set up. If anyone wants to car pool from the Denver area contact me.

Sawtooth
11-24-2013, 08:08 PM
Hey nopkins, it WOULD be helpful to stamp out that platform. Thanks. If you get up there and find that one if us got to it the weekend before, go ahead and hit it again. It'll only make it better. We're trying to avoid the annual trench around the stoves!

COShunter
11-29-2013, 10:17 PM
Put me down for two. Missed last year so have to make sure and go this year.

MojoSlim
11-30-2013, 12:36 AM
Nautilus and I will be "dirtbagging" it in February. Starting this Wednesday, we have no house till around March, but will be living out of our portable home (our homemade Ger/Yurt) in the PacNW/Midwest/Rockies/Wherever the winds of change may find kind enough to drift us. We hope to be able to make it, though.

Marc "Goatman," Off Route and Mountain Matters were talking about making an "ice bar" last year. Might make the drive for that!

We'll keep you guys posted.

Sawtooth
11-30-2013, 08:42 PM
Ah, a dirtbag, rambling pre and post wedding honeymoon. Right on! It would be great to see you appear in our little trailhead parking lot, but I understand completely if we don't see you. We'll toast you and Nautilus in the big tipi! Stay safe and have a grand adventure!

sab
12-02-2013, 11:31 AM
Sawtooth:

I'm in! Just booked a flight this morning. PM sent, too.

Regards,
Scott

tendeerfeet
12-17-2013, 07:13 PM
tent in the wild

tendeerfeet
12-17-2013, 07:21 PM
last year was good

Sawtooth
12-17-2013, 08:15 PM
I will post this now so rondy-goers have a chance to plan and respond.

Here are some things I'd like to work on at the rondy, and would love to have others join in. Please add other activities!

1. Compare axes, hatchets, and hawks that are suitable for winter camping (or truck camping, because weight is much less an issue either way). In particular, I'd like to test and compare tools that can split stove wood…LOTS of stove wood.

2. Bring all sorts of inside-the-tipi lighting. UFO lights, Christmas tree lights, gas-powered globes, etc… doesn't matter.

3. Recipes for winter camping, pulk-hauled epicurean delights, especially those based on wild meat. Bring your best taste bud busters and be prepared to explain how to prepare them in the winter backcountry.

4. I'm interested in what firearms you have and prefer for small game hunting. We will have numerous steel gongs hanging in trees and propped up on stumps to whack with those same handgun and long gun projectiles. I will have my new Marlin Model 1894C 357/38 lever gun and a gallon ziploc full of hand loaded cartridges. I'd love to see what you like to shoot!

What else?

Sawtooth
12-17-2013, 08:16 PM
Nice pics, Kevin! We have a few more widow-makers to drop this year, don't we!

Jon S
12-17-2013, 10:21 PM
I would like to talk about how we best get a few folks to head up there a few weeks early and eliminate some of the threats seen in Kevin's pics. I teach school and am off starting this Saturday, the 21st through the following two weeks. A day trip would be great, hit the used gear shop in Frisco, eat some breakfast, skin up, cut and stack some wood for later use and have an all around great time. I have two chainsaws if someone wants to come along and help or we can haul one and one can cut while the other 3-4 stack.
Come on guys, let's truly let the firewood heat us a few times. PM or post here days that would be good for you. I might bring the wife and kids along for a snow shoe adventure and look for some of those wascally wabbits that we have yet to find up at the rondy site!
Sawtooth, I'll be bringing some toys as well, looking forward to seeing everyone in the snow!

tendeerfeet
12-19-2013, 07:23 PM
Nice pics, Kevin! We have a few more widow-makers to drop this year, don't we!
Yes, Paul we do. I have a sled and will haul a chainsaw.... Let me know..

tendeerfeet
12-19-2013, 07:27 PM
I would like to talk about how we best get a few folks to head up there a few weeks early and eliminate some of the threats seen in Kevin's pics. I teach school and am off starting this Saturday, the 21st through the following two weeks. A day trip would be great, hit the used gear shop in Frisco, eat some breakfast, skin up, cut and stack some wood for later use and have an all around great time. I have two chainsaws if someone wants to come along and help or we can haul one and one can cut while the other 3-4 stack.
Come on guys, let's truly let the firewood heat us a few times. PM or post here days that would be good for you. I might bring the wife and kids along for a snow shoe adventure and look for some of those wascally wabbits that we have yet to find up at the rondy site!
Sawtooth, I'll be bringing some toys as well, looking forward to seeing everyone in the snow!

I'm in Jon

Chas
12-29-2013, 05:02 PM
This article reminds me (http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/homegarden/237776791.html)of my first winter rendezvous. The kid would fit right in, don't you think?

Via the "Free Range Kids" blog: http://www.freerangekids.com/

Chas
12-29-2013, 05:19 PM
Nautilus and I will be "dirtbagging" it in February. Starting this Wednesday, we have no house till around March, but will be living out of our portable home (our homemade Ger/Yurt) in the PacNW/Midwest/Rockies/Wherever the winds of change may find kind enough to drift us. We hope to be able to make it, though.

Sounds like a great trip, but I hope you can make the annual Eagle's Nest trip too!

orionx
12-29-2013, 11:04 PM

Jon I'm in for helping out.

Jon S
12-30-2013, 07:03 PM
Anybody that wants to ring in the new year with some time in the woods, meet at the trailhead at 8 am on 1/1/14. Pm me if you plan on coming with a contact number so we can keep you in the loop if things change. I have an extra chainsaw for someone if they need/want.
Let the sun shine and the trees fall!

Not enough folks to make it a great time, will be rescheduled with more lead time shortly.

Sawtooth
01-17-2014, 08:30 PM
I sent out PMs to all who RSVP'd or who are among the esteemed alumni. If I missed anyone, please post here or PM me and I'll send you the particulars. I've confirmed that we'll have a couple of guests of attendees, and that's great! The more, the merrier!

So, let the planning begin! If you have any pieces of gear that you'd like someone to bring so you can look it over, post what you'd like to play with. This is in keeping with the mountain man rendezvous of the fur trade era, where all sorts of backcountry gear, experience, food, weapons, and tall tales were shared over the fire.

As for me…I can't wait! This is one of three such shindigs I either organize or attend each year. They are the highlights of my calendar. I'd like to thank my sensei, Mr. Patrick Smith, for being the mastermind behind all of them, and for providing the backcountry platform upon which we conduct such unique and lasting experiences.

See you in February!

Jon S
01-19-2014, 05:27 PM
It's possible we could head up next Sunday the 26th to cut wood or do it before the superbowl Sunday on Saturday the 1st to cut some wood to lay in for a big stash for the rondy. Any preferences from anyone?
Who might be able to attend?

Sawtooth
01-30-2014, 10:17 PM
Great news! I check the snowpack near the rendezvous site every few days. It's at 40" and climbing! Much better than last year! No more SST pins hitting dirt!

Sawtooth
01-30-2014, 11:51 PM
Who's bringing axes or splitting mauls? If anyone has a Gransfors-Bruks, Wetterlings, or otherwise, forest axe, splitting axe, or splitting maul…please bring it to the rondy! I want to take a look at all of them! I'll bring my GB Mini Hatchet and my Cold Steel Trailhawk.

Also, bushcraft knives…I'm interested in anything you folks have who are attending the rondy.

Any other gear requests???

sab
01-31-2014, 05:04 PM
If anyone has a Gransfors-Bruks, Wetterlings, or otherwise, forest axe, splitting axe, or splitting maul…please bring it to the rondy!

I have a GB Splitting Maul, but I'm flying in, so it might be challenging to fit in my bags. Does anyone else have one? If so, I won't bother trying to pack mine, but if no one else has one, I'll find a way to pack it. ;)

Also, I have a GB Wilderness Hatchet and a GB Hunter's Axe. I was planning on bringing the Wilderness, but not the Hunter's. Does anyone want to see either of those? They're much easier to pack...

Regards,
Scott

Sawtooth
01-31-2014, 06:55 PM
Let's keep an eye on this because I think somone may have the splitting maul. I'd be VERY interested in the wilderness hatchet and the hunter's axe. I will have my GB mini hatchet and my Cold Steel trailhawk.

Anyone else?

Jon S
01-31-2014, 08:54 PM
I've got a wildlife hatchet I can bring, I had it last year or two ago and think it might be in the picture that was taken on the stump with quite the variety of GB stuff on it.
Been debating a splitting maul, but haven't justified it yet, need a wood burning fireplace before I get one.

sab
01-31-2014, 10:20 PM
Ok, so if Jon brings his GB Wilderness, I'll bring my GB Hunter instead.

Regards,
Scott

Sawtooth
01-31-2014, 10:57 PM
I'm actually seriously considering a small forest axe or Scandinavian Forest axe for ski camping and burro packing. They will both split what I need for a large box stove.

Jon S
01-31-2014, 11:28 PM
Not sure the difference in the wildlife and wilderness, but mine is the wildlife. I googled wilderness hatchet and only got wildlife hatchets that I could find, maybe my google fu is waning since we're not cutting wood tomorrow and I'm staying up late.

sab
02-01-2014, 06:19 AM
Jon:

They are one in the same - I meant wildlife, but typed wilderness...

Scott

Jon S
02-01-2014, 06:51 AM
It will be in the sled then. You all good getting to and from the airport? Need anything? I know many here are willing to help, let us know if we can.

Patrick
02-01-2014, 09:32 AM
I can bring my GB Hunter's axe.

sab
02-01-2014, 01:32 PM
Jon:

I'm all set (thanks to Patrick and tendeerfeet)! It looks like I only need to bring the splitting maul, unless someone local brings one...

Regards,
Scott

Sawtooth
02-07-2014, 07:53 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Friday, February 14th is Valentine's Day. Many of us will spending our Friday with our gals, and won't be coming up until Saturday morning, including Patrick, who normally brings the 24-man tipi, poles, and arctic stoves. If anyone is going up to the rondy site on Friday and wants to swing by Kifaru HQ this coming week to snag the 24-man, poles, and stoves, post here and let us know.

Also, the weather for the rondy looks absolutely perfect! There's a 40" base, and more snow is coming in the next couple of days. Then we'll have clearing and relatively normal temps for the weekend! I'm going to predict a 48" base by Saturday morning!

Jon S
02-07-2014, 08:50 PM
I doubt I will make it up Friday night with a lovely bride being left at home with two lovely daughters. Trying to convince them to come up one day for a quick snowshoe.
I will probably arrive earleeeeee Saturday morning, may bring a friend, get up and stomp down some ground and maybe start cutting wood and then return down for a resupply of gear or just sit and have a frosty beverage while the troops arrive!
Gonna be a good time!

Sawtooth
02-07-2014, 09:41 PM
I'll be at the trailhead at 9:00 AM.

sab
02-08-2014, 08:43 AM
I'm flying in Friday morning (I had some 'splaining to do with Mrs. sab when I realized I was leaving on St. Valentine's Day), and tendeerfeet is picking me up at the airport. I think we're then headed to camp. If this is correct, I would think that tendeerfeet could grab the 24-man and arctic stove. Right, tendeerfeet?

Anyone else planning a Friday arrival?

Jon S, did your wood-cutting trip ever happen? If we head out on Friday, will we need to cut wood in order to have a fire?

Regards,
Scott

Jon S
02-08-2014, 07:14 PM
There may be some remnants from last year, but we've been snowed out three times,new participants and me not wanting to drop trees into 18" of powder last weekend seemed like a great idea for a great chainsaw.
There are plenty of deads around, some big, some small, I plan on being up early sat morning with a chainsaw and a .22 for slow bunnies.
Let me know if you want to borrow a chainsaw and make the work easier.
Jon

Chas
02-09-2014, 11:28 AM
I was thinking of coming Friday -- can bring a bucksaw -- but was counting on sleeping in the big tipi. Will it be there?

sab
02-09-2014, 12:14 PM
Chas:

I'm waiting for tendeerfeet to respond, as he is my ride. I think we're heading up on Friday. Tendeerfeet works for Kifaru, so he should be able to bring the 24 man, and Jon S has offered his chainsaw. If tendeerfeet confirms a Friday departure, we should be all set. Jon, how do we get your saw from you?

I'm bringing my 30" bucksaw and a GB splitting maul, regardless of whether or not we are able to get Jon's saw. I think its a good idea for you to bring your bucksaw, too. It's always good to have backup, in case the chainsaw breaks down (I think Jon is a "Stihl man" like me, so I'm sure that won't happen :) ).

Regards,
Scott

Jon S
02-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Pretty sure there will be no problems with an older ms 260, it purrs every time I start it up. PM sent with details on how to get it if you guys are in need.
Glad I am married, wish Valentine's wasn't Friday :)

tendeerfeet
02-10-2014, 10:17 AM
Chas:

I'm waiting for tendeerfeet to respond, as he is my ride. I think we're heading up on Friday. Tendeerfeet works for Kifaru, so he should be able to bring the 24 man, and Jon S has offered his chainsaw. If tendeerfeet confirms a Friday departure, we should be all set. Jon, how do we get your saw from you?

I'm bringing my 30" bucksaw and a GB splitting maul, regardless of whether or not we are able to get Jon's saw. I think its a good idea for you to bring your bucksaw, too. It's always good to have backup, in case the chainsaw breaks down (I think Jon is a "Stihl man" like me, so I'm sure that won't happen :) ).

Regards,
Scott
Yes Scott, I'm still planning on picking you up at the airport this Friday. Is anyone else going to be heading up on Friday?

sab
02-10-2014, 10:42 AM
I was thinking of coming Friday

Chas, if you can make it Friday, we'd sure appreciate the help hauling! tendeerfeet and I are the only attendees confirmed to arrive at the trailhead on Friday. We'll have a lot of stuff to haul (multiple trips will probably be required), plus we'll have to set the 24-man up and cut firewood.

If anyone else can help pack or set up on Friday, we'd sure appreciate the assistance! tendeerfeet is picking me up at the airport about 9am. I'm guessing we'll be at the trailhead about noon-ish. If you're planning to arrive on Friday, please PM your phone number to my or tendeerfeet so that we can coordinate with you.

Regards,
Scott

Chas
02-11-2014, 09:14 PM
Scott, I do plan to come on Friday, but as I am recovering from a cold and still not at 100 percent, it might not be too early. But I will have the big pulk. Jeff and Jeremy are coming Friday too, I believe.

eknopins
02-12-2014, 05:06 PM
I plan on being at the trail head on Friday morning, coming from Lakewood(Denver). I need to get to camp and stamp a platform but could then come back to the trial head and pull up another sled load. Tendeerfeet has my phone numbers from an earlier PM about this subject. If anyone wants a ride up or space in my 8 man contact me. Those not familiar with Front Range traffic patterns in Colorado if you are Denver bound on I 70 from camp on Sunday late afternoon or evening expect stop and go traffic for miles due to ski traffic. As it is a holiday weekend the same traffic might be present on Monday.

sab
02-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Excellent, eknopins! It sounds like we'll have plenty of help to get stuff into camp and get camp set up Friday...

Come on, Friday!

Regards,
Scott

tendeerfeet
02-13-2014, 10:24 AM
Excellent, eknopins! It sounds like we'll have plenty of help to get stuff into camp and get camp set up Friday...

Come on, Friday!

Regards,
Scott
Patrick requests that we make a packed down site for a 12 man Tipi that he is bringing up Saturday.

sab
02-13-2014, 10:54 AM
Patrick requests that we make a packed down site for a 12 man Tipi that he is bringing up Saturday.

These snow shoes were made for packin'...

:)
Scott

tendeerfeet
02-13-2014, 06:07 PM
These snow shoes were made for packin'...

:)
Scott
The packing of snow will continue after dark with headlamps...

2wdmtnbk
02-13-2014, 07:23 PM
Chas, if you can make it Friday, we'd sure appreciate the help hauling! tendeerfeet and I are the only attendees confirmed to arrive at the trailhead on Friday. We'll have a lot of stuff to haul (multiple trips will probably be required), plus we'll have to set the 24-man up and cut firewood.

If anyone else can help pack or set up on Friday, we'd sure appreciate the assistance! tendeerfeet is picking me up at the airport about 9am. I'm guessing we'll be at the trailhead about noon-ish. If you're planning to arrive on Friday, please PM your phone number to my or tendeerfeet so that we can coordinate with you.

Regards,
Scott

I'm new to the trip this year but was hoping to car-pool up with someone on Saturday morning. Anyone want to join me or can I join someone else? Meeting at the Morrison/i70 lot or anywhere.

Sawtooth
02-13-2014, 08:10 PM
2wdmtnbk,

Did you get my PM???

Jon S
02-14-2014, 01:20 PM
I'll be driving up early via I-70, early, early, pm me if you want a ride.
Ride taken by ul bp, sorry, you're welcome to try a spot in the bench seat of an 02 Tacoma with the extended cab, but it air real big! Hope to see you all mañana!

UL_BP
02-18-2014, 08:48 AM
Thanks the warm welcome to a newbie on the Winter Rendezvous. Amazing weekend with great people.

widowshooter
02-18-2014, 10:04 AM
Are there any plans for a summer rondy around mid July?

gonehuntn
02-18-2014, 10:50 AM
Are there any plans for a summer rondy around mid July?

We do our Back Country Rondy and it's normally around the last part of July. We will get things organized and get the info out. The is also the spring/summer Rondy in May.

Robbie
02-18-2014, 05:26 PM
I was hoping you guys would have been using an oval stove. My limited exposure at the ECR was impressed. Hopefully some more pictures will surface. I still would like to make it to Colorado for a Rondy.

RandallH
02-18-2014, 05:46 PM
:)146161460414605146061460714608146091461014611146 1214613146141461514603146021460114600

Another fun filled weekend at the 2014 Kifaru Winter Rondy.

It was great to meet some new faces and spend time with friends. It was a very windy night on Friday and warm.
Good times for sure.

Photo credit goes to Rex for the sled train . " Thanks Rex".

RandallH

Chas
02-18-2014, 10:50 PM
Great photos. Thanks!

COShunter
02-18-2014, 11:54 PM
It was a great time. Thanks to everyone who helped us setup and all the great tips, tricks and ideas everyone shared. A special thank you to Tendeereet, SAB, Chas, Jon S and the Teller County guys for the wood cutting an splitting and pitching the 16 man. The food was great. Wish i had gotten the Walleye chowder and green chile receipe. Maybe someone has the receipes they would share. The winds piced up again on Sunday night, but Monday was a clear bluebird day that was rather warm. My pleasure to take the picture of the train. Looking forward to more Rondys.
Rex

larryschwartz
02-19-2014, 02:58 PM
I saw this posted on BPL and thought it might inspire a few here for some additional fun next year..."We went on a winter campout where we hauled our gear with gear sleds. At camp we built a luge run through the trees and the Scouts used the gear sleds as luges."

tendeerfeet
02-19-2014, 04:22 PM
I saw this posted on BPL and thought it might inspire a few here for some additional fun next year..."We went on a winter campout where we hauled our gear with gear sleds. At camp we built a luge run through the trees and the Scouts used the gear sleds as luges."

What a Great idea! We could have a mini Olympics.

Check out this little video I made on Saturday night. "The Kiva" Patrick Smith.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxctEalgbvY

Jon S
02-19-2014, 09:06 PM
Great time had by all if I'm not mistaken. There was some timber stand improvement, some educational moments, some great conversation, some widow makers being relieved of their duties, and general camaraderie by all. New and old all brought something to share and had plenty to learn.
Here's a group pic or two of all the attendees, best turnout we've had thus far. Minda and I were reminiscing about the first one where we had a measly 4-5 people that were willing to tough it out.
Weather was great, smiles were abundant.
The first one shows all getting their beauty straight and the photographer the chance to check to make sure he put the camera on delay
The second one is everybody lookin good! In order from left to right:
Eric K, Rex, Jackie, Chas, Randall (H), Scott (SAB), Rob (I think I remember correctly), Jeff/Mountain Matters, Quint/The Kid, Jon S, Patrick, Jeremy, Dave, Ori, Jaime/UL BP, and Kevin H/Tendeerfeet.

RandallH
02-20-2014, 07:57 AM
2012?

RandallH

tendeerfeet
02-20-2014, 07:53 PM
Thank you all who survived the rondy!

Jon S
02-20-2014, 08:35 PM
2012?

RandallH

Checked the time stamp after seeing the same thing. Guess it was reset some time ago and I never checked it, going to make baby pictures tough to remember for sure.
Great times indeed!

tendeerfeet
02-21-2014, 08:01 PM