PDA

View Full Version : Pack Models by Frame Type

techbrute
11-08-2013, 01:38 PM
I seem to remember that this information was on the old website, but like so many other helpful bits of info, I can't find it on the "new" website.

1) I wish I had $1 each time I said or heard that.
2) When can we stop calling it the "new" website?

I know I can click on each pack and if it doesn't come with a belt, it's probably an Omni, but for those who like to do other things besides memorize the complete Kifaru line, maybe there could be some sort of chart.

I know there's Omni and Duplex. Does Kifaru still do Wraptech (or whatever it was called?)

MojoSlim
11-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Check out the bottom of the Kifaru website. There's a link for "Tactical Catalog" and there's a nice chart in there that breaks down all the packs by varying categories, including suspension type.

That link brings you here: http://www.kifaru.net/tactical_catalog.pdf

There are also links to the Hunting Catalog, Essays, "about," and Warranty Info down there.

techbrute
11-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Ah, thanks! I knew I had seen it somewhere.

On a separate but sort of related note, I got my hopes up that the KU line was coming back when I downloaded the catalog. Then I realized it was the 2012 catalog.

MojoSlim
11-08-2013, 03:03 PM
for a second, I was a bit hopeful, too. Then I saw that the new packs (zippy/xing/loco) weren't mentioned and realized it was not a current catalog.