PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service

widowshooter
10-09-2013, 07:29 AM
So I purchased a pistol from a fellow Kifaru Kat from the trading post and had it shipped here to me to a local gun shop doing the FFL to FFL piece. No issues. I paid the man, he sent the gun. It took about four or five days, no issue. I stopped in on the day it was supposed to arrive (according to the tracking number) and my excitement was quickly turned when the gun shop dude said that they hadn't received any packages. After a bit of conversation, the owner heard us and told the dude helping me to "double check" the back room just in case. Guess what? Yes, my package was back there. So we start the paperwork, which I know I have to do and it's not real a big deal to me. He tells me five days and I can pick it up. To be certain f the pick up date, I ask if it is five working or five calendar. He says calendar. I get the date and head home. I received my package and did this on 1 OCT. I we tin yesterday to pick up my package and I am told that I am not allowed because it has to be five working days. Now I have to pick it up the next day. Despite being more angry than a honey badger, I smile and tell them that I will see them the next day. Minor inconvenience. Later that same night I get a call from the shop and I am told my paperwork was NEVER sent in for my background check and now I'll have to wait an additional five days. I almost exploded on this dude. Luckily I was in a public place with my family. He told he was really sorry. The two times I had been in there I was the only customer, not real sure how this happens. So now I sit and wait. In the meantime, I am looking for a new gunshop.

shtfco
10-09-2013, 08:11 AM
Man bro your more patient then me but under the circumstances and what your getting from the shop i guess you have to kind of play it cool or they could say your unstable lmao. But yeah that sucks. Id kindly ask them to refund you where money for the FFL. This is rediculous.

boom
10-09-2013, 08:33 AM
past/old me would have "released the kraken" on him. well done keeping your cool. it takes more energy taking the high road. KUDOS!

now to the important issue at hand..what did you buy? :D

shtfco
10-09-2013, 08:44 AM
haha agreed Boom what did you get Widow?

tems908
10-09-2013, 09:25 AM
That sucks, you are a lot more patient than I would have been. I hope it is not a far drive for you considering the price of gas. I would definitely try and get the FFL fee waved by the shop for all of your inconvenience

widowshooter
10-09-2013, 05:28 PM
I am pretty sure that the boss of this establishment is going to love to hear the customer service complaint I am going to leave him......

I purchased a Ruger Mark III Hunter.