PDA

View Full Version : is Angie gone?

boom
08-02-2013, 01:41 PM
hmmm..i have an order in.

had a quick question. noticed on the website, Angie's name i no longer on the list (on the Contact page).

what did i miss?:confused:

she had the best voice..she made handling over my money so much more pleasurable..heheh.

MojoSlim
08-02-2013, 01:59 PM
she's still there. I didn't even know she was on the website before, but she's still there.

rhunter424
08-02-2013, 02:06 PM
The most recent question I had for Angie she redirected me to Heath, who is new to me.

Maybe sourcing out some work so Angie isn't as busy?

techbrute
08-02-2013, 02:25 PM
She was there on Monday.

XMP
08-02-2013, 03:33 PM
I spoke with her a couple of weeks ago, but today I spoke to Heath for the first time. It sounds like they are very busy and just spreading out the load a little more. I don't know why she isn't listed on the web anymore though. I was curious about that today when I checked for the number.

rhunter424
08-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Wait you mean you guys dot have the Kifaru shop on speed dial ore programmed in your phones? Lol

jljmonky
08-02-2013, 09:46 PM
Its programmed into mine... and Angie's email is saved in my outlook...

mtnali
08-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Hey All, Miss Angie is still at Kifaru! With the new website came the recommendation that we have a "customer service" email option to make it more "user friendly". Heath is also now working customer service. Heath has been helping out with Kifaru, and using Kifaru gear for awhile now, and with Kifaru growing the way it is, he moved over to help Angie with customer service. This way Angie has time to actually eat some lunch, or take a moment to go to the bathroom...
So feel free to ask for Miss Angie, or get to know Heath. Or of course leave a message and one of us Kifaru Junkies will get back to you!

davie0146
08-07-2013, 01:40 AM
Had the pleasure of chatting with and dealing with Heath a few time over the last few weeks, he is a top man.