PDA

View Full Version : Image Handling

Ralph
05-23-2013, 08:19 PM
A lot of folks seem to have a problem handling and resizing images. This is the software I use to organize and handle thousands of images. I have no connection with this company except as a satisfied user.

http://www.cerious.com/

ThumbsPlus is a highly customizable image database with thumbnails and batch editing. It makes it easy to catalog, organize, locate and maintain all of your graphics, multimedia and font files. It runs on Windows XP, 2003, 2008, Vista and Windows 7 and 8. Both 32 and 64-bit operating systems versions are supported.

I have used this for years and it is far and away the best I have ever used for organizing and handling images. You can easily crop and re-size the image among other things.

They offer a free download of the complete fully functional system. The trial version starts with a nag screen that will be removed when you enter the registration code. It is, however, well worth the $40 for the registered system. Upgrades are half that. Personally, I haven't upgraded in years since I am perfectly satisfied with the version I have.

It has good instructions but if anyone has any problem just ask (I have never used the batch processing so I don't know anything about it. Aside from that, ask away.