PDA

View Full Version : My 41'st backpack......the KIFARU E&E in Highlander Camo, Love at first sight.

Sourdough
04-01-2013, 02:48 PM
I own a lot of back packs, (39 at the last offical count), and I just bought two more. One of those new ones is the KIFARU E&E that came today in Highlander Camo. I do wish it was a few inches wider, but I love that it is thin. I figure to use "Snap'ties or Zip'lock plastic straps on the inside fasteners to keep it thin. This little E&E/First-aid/Survival bag is perfect. It say's, "It was sewn with pride by, KIM". Nice quality workmenship, KIM.

So KIFARU what I need now is a large pack cover, Highlander on one side........and Winter white on the other.

Ralph
04-01-2013, 04:08 PM
And here I thought I had a lot of packs - wow.

larryschwartz
04-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Do you currently own/have 41 packs, OR, have you owned that many over the years but have less than that on hand?

larryschwartz
04-01-2013, 06:08 PM
Do you currently own/have 41 packs, OR, have you owned that many over the years but have less than that on hand?

Sourdough
04-01-2013, 06:27 PM

I currently have 41 backpacks, However this E&E is more like a pocket/pouch thingie, it is the smallest thing I own that I would call a pack in the most liberal use of the word. I have some that I never use, old Trapper Nelson's & old, old, old Boy Scout packs.

InTheWild
04-02-2013, 12:34 PM
So KIFARU what I need now is a large pack cover, Highlander on one side........and Winter white on the other.

I would love one of those pack/rain covers that have winter-camo on one side and summer-camo on the other side. I would settle with one of each as well. It would be possible to make them thinner and lighter that way I think.

InTheWild
04-02-2013, 12:35 PM

I would love one of those pack/rain covers that have winter-camo on one side and summer-camo on the other side. I would settle with one of each as well. It would be possible to make them thinner and lighter that way I think.

DVLSBRGD
04-10-2013, 07:54 AM

Eberlestock list those very covers : http://www.eberlestock.com/Backpack%20Accessories.htm#J1RC