PDA

View Full Version : New Website is annoying

1morehill
03-21-2013, 10:32 AM
Ok I would like to throw this out there, I have been trying to get info and dims on a lot of the packs for comparisons. What happen to the hold feature with the measuring tape and the diagrams some of the website contains it like the ZXR pic in the tactical section but even then its been scaled down to a mere fraction of what it used to be.
I'm just putting this out here as for a new customer that isn't familiar with the product could be discouraged and may leave instead of calling customer service as some people just like to see stats and numbers and the old links to Kifaru.net are quickly disappearing.
Also I would like to mention the coupon link. Am I missing something as I never received an email or a coupon in any of orders for a redemption.
But like all good Soldiers we must adapt and overcome. I'm still Kifaru Fan

shtfco
03-21-2013, 11:04 AM
I'm still Kifaru Fan

Better be =-)

BrooklynBen
03-21-2013, 07:59 PM
I haven't used it a bunch, but I found the new Kifaru home site to be easier to use and better laid out.

Peregrinus
03-31-2013, 07:19 PM
I haven't used it a bunch, but I found the new Kifaru home site to be easier to use and better laid out.

i will agree but i have found quite a few broken links and whatnot. but overall i like the new design.

the page with all the dimensions and sizes and weights for the bags and stuff sacks and woobie info has disappeared aswell.

BuckarooMedic
04-01-2013, 01:29 AM
I have to agree. While I do like the new lay-out, there is a lot of info missing. What happened to the Metric measurements for weight and volume? Only stating the Imperial weights and volumes is excluding about 95% of the world's population.

InTheWild
04-01-2013, 05:15 AM
I like the new website but I agree that a lot of info is missing. Not only metric system but all measurements should be available too. Height, width, depth and circumference of all (fully stuffed) backpacks and pockets for example.
I want to be able to sit back at home and put together my "system" with pack, pockets so I know that my equipment will fit. I don't want to call or email every time I add a new item because size info is missing.
Hopefully the old info will be back soon and some new as well.

verysimple
04-01-2013, 07:55 AM
Capacity in liters need to be added as well.
Was wondering about coupons also! I never pay full price -)