PDA

View Full Version : Question about shipping

Awesome
03-13-2013, 07:57 PM
Ok so I'm new to kifaru but I've been drooling over them for quite some time now.

Finally pulled the trigger on a ZXR and an E&E THIS MORNING. The website says to allow 4-6weeks for delivery.

Funny thing is this after noon I got 2 order confirmations, the email said "please note the estimated shipping date"

The printed "estimated shipping date" on both confirmations was TODAY......

So does this mean they already shipped my order? Cuz that would be friggin sweet lol

Anybody know anything about this? Have experience with the shipping process? I'm trying not to get my hopes up but it would be seriously cool if it showed up on my doorstep next week.

wetzel
03-13-2013, 08:06 PM
That would be sweet. If indeed it is getting shipped they will send you a UPS tracking number. Let us know please.

Awesome
03-13-2013, 08:33 PM
No tracking number yet. So far I recieved 3 emails.

the first was the automated order confirmation right after ordering.
then 2 later on in the day from 2 seperate customer reps with an attatched PDF of the packing slip.

djumpmonkey
03-14-2013, 09:00 AM
Might have been some changes since they updated the site. Going back through my previous emails there's not even a designated space for ship date on the first two emails (Order Received and Order Processed.) The third email should be a sales order with a PDF attached to it. That PDF should have your ship date listed in it. Give that a check.

God bless,
Adam

Awesome
03-14-2013, 09:26 AM
Update.....

Called Kifaru this morning to sort out the shipping date question.

Sadly My ZXR will not be shipping out anytime soon. Customer service rep explained it was an error. Expected Ship Date is April 10th. (4weeks) I'll be getting a new email with the correct shipping date. I'm a little sad, but I figured that was the case and had planned on a 4-6 week wait anyway so all is well.

Customer Service was great, I got a REAL PERSON right from the start, no automated system. The guy I talked to was informed and verry polite. All I had to do was give him my name and when I ordered it and he found my order right away.

Thanks Kifaru;)