PDA

View Full Version : Hauler Frame to the Rescue!

djumpmonkey
03-08-2013, 12:14 PM
The "minor" issue of a blown headgasket and oil the color of heavily creamed coffee has my car parked... but I still need to eat.
http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy296/djumpmonkey/FrameHauler4of1_zps7926b715.jpg
The frame handled the weight amazingly with a little help from the HPG compression kit and Tarahumara to strap it down.

God bless,
Adam

Daveinjax
03-08-2013, 01:40 PM
Sweet ! I hate the car is down but you're getting some some good hauling training in :)

Take-a-knee
03-08-2013, 08:28 PM
TOO COOL! I guess the Tara was full of the healthy stuff?

djumpmonkey
03-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Had some bread, turkey and a heap of guacamole (now an empty green streaked container.) Nice thing is chips uncrushed, bread unsmashed.

Exploriment
03-10-2013, 08:13 AM
Here I thought everyone carried their stuff home from the groceteria in one of their Kifaru packs. To me every trip to the shops is a chance to get in some training.

BrooklynBen
03-10-2013, 09:31 PM
Here I thought everyone carried their stuff home from the groceteria in one of their Kifaru packs. To me every trip to the shops is a chance to get in some training. YOU TOO!? I live in a 4th floor Brooklyn 'walk-up'. Almost everything comes up in my EMR. If someone wants to learn how some packs can carry weight while others can't, carrying groceries is a great way to find out. ;)

mountaintrek
03-11-2013, 04:51 AM
YOU TOO!? I live in a 4th floor Brooklyn 'walk-up'. Almost everything comes up in my EMR. If someone wants to learn how some packs can carry weight while others can't, carrying groceries is a great way to find out. ;)
Will be looking out for you ! Same here ! LH rocks!