PDA

View Full Version : E&E Question

wetzel
02-01-2013, 10:53 AM
I don't have a KU pack but thought an E&E might be nice with some weight savings over the standard E&E. Just wondering how you guys like yours? Any complaints or things I should consider? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Curtis C
02-01-2013, 12:51 PM
I dont use a KU pack either but do have a KU E&E that I use in a couple different configurations with other packs.

The KU E&E is more of a top loader(similar to long pockets) than a front loader like the Mil E&E. You are already aware of the weight difference. It is also loose or floppy when not full when the Mil is still maintains its shape. IMO if you are using it in conjunction with another pack get the KU, if primarily used as a standalone the Mil is better. Having both so you have choices is best:D

Take-a-knee
02-01-2013, 01:28 PM
I dont use a KU pack either but do have a KU E&E that I use in a couple different configurations with other packs.

The KU E&E is more of a top loader(similar to long pockets) than a front loader like the Mil E&E. You are already aware of the weight difference. It is also loose or floppy when not full when the Mil is still maintains its shape. IMO if you are using it in conjunction with another pack get the KU, if primarily used as a standalone the Mil is better. Having both so you have choices is best:D

+1. I have both and rarely use the KU. I bought it to D&L to the back of my KU3700 and decided I really didn't care for that arrangement. I believe KU Long Pockets would work better on the back of a KU pack.