PDA

View Full Version : Custom gear

Onebullet
02-01-2013, 08:34 AM
Hello Patrick, I had an idea for a couple of items I'd like to have made.
1.I was curious about a waterproof pack cover that could be unfolded to make a tarp/groundcover or possible a poncho.
2.We have 2 mega tarps and would like to purchase an adapter/cooking area to ajoin 2 mega tarps together? Thanks Bob

Take-a-knee
02-01-2013, 08:42 AM
1) This sounds like the description of a Six Moon Designs Gatewood Cape. That is what is going into my EDC setup as soon as I sell my Paratarp

2) This sounds like Seek Outside's Little Bug Out shelter with the tarp adapter. This is just about the perfect backpackable/heatable shelter in buggy conditions when you add their available nests.

So you don't need custom, you just need to place an order.

Onebullet
02-02-2013, 09:25 PM
Interesting.Thanks for the info I'll look into these. Thanks again Bob

Tim in Washington
02-03-2013, 02:21 PM
1) This sounds like the description of a Six Moon Designs Gatewood Cape. That is what is going into my EDC setup as soon as I sell my Paratarp

2) This sounds like Seek Outside's Little Bug Out shelter with the tarp adapter. This is just about the perfect backpackable/heatable shelter in buggy conditions when you add their available nests.

So you don't need custom, you just need to place an order.

T A K
have you tried the Gatewood cape yet? If yes than how tall are you? I've looked at those for quite a while but at 6'-2" I'm noy sure if it would be a long enough shelter for me
Tim