PDA

View Full Version : Bikini frame fitting guide

Aussie
02-01-2013, 03:20 AM
G'day,

I'm trying to order a Bikini frame and Highcamp bag and I'm stumped attempting to select a Frame Size and Back Profile.

I've searched the site and this forum for a guidelines to these options and can't find anything. I must be missing an obvious link or tab, could someone be so kind as to point me too it, I would be very grateful.

Cheers,

Jas

Benny BC
02-01-2013, 06:23 AM
Hi mate, google 'measure torso length', then to establish type of stays stand with your heels & shoulders against the wall & try to slip your hand behind the small of your back. If your hand fits order normal stays, if it doesn't order flat stays.

Message Aron, Mel or Patrick if you want to really make sure.

djumpmonkey
02-01-2013, 10:47 AM
If you are serious about picking one up and cant sort it on the web, give a call. I still remember my shock the first time I was ordering and had a question I just couldn't seem to get answered. Angie answered the phone, said "I don't know" to my question and passed me off to Mel (who was both a helpful and awesome guy.) Good luck with your bikini frame Aussie!

God bless,
Adam

no limits
02-07-2013, 04:30 PM
was wondering why the aluminum stays are not offered with the bikini frame is it just a weight issue? I read on this forum that the composite stays hurt some peoples backs and they have to go with aluminum

Patrick
02-07-2013, 06:41 PM
no limits, it's not the composite stays that have anything to do with fit, it's the correct bend we put in the stays. Some folks have a "flat" lumbar region; we have Flat Back Stays for them. Perfect fit assured; whether aluminum or composite. It's all explained at the Ordering process.

no limits
02-10-2013, 09:12 AM
getting really interested in this setup might be calling you in a week or two

Aussie
02-15-2013, 02:52 AM
Thanks for the advice everyone, I called Kifura and got the low down on stay sizing.

I have two bikini frames with 4800 bags on order now. I cant wait to get them as our deer season kicks off shortly.

Cheers,

Jas