PDA

View Full Version : FS: G2 Pointman Multicam, Multicam Pockets, Tailgunner 2 Multicam

Claey$
11-01-2012, 08:00 PM
I have the following for sale:

G2 Pointman in Multicam, includes a MOLLE Combat Gunbearer attached with Malice Clips. I used this pack on trip to Alaska and again here in Michigan for a couple overnighters. The pack is less than a year old. It is a bit larger than I need, and I just upgraded to the new Spikecamp Legacy which is a perfect size for my needs. The pack has Molle all around, including on the Wrap Tech belt. There are a few spots of dirt here and there, normal use, but absolutely perfect functional condition, no rips, tears, holes, etc. Asking $500 and I will cover the shipping to CONUS.

Multicam Pockets (all brand new, never mounted/used):

Qty 2 Tactical Liter Pockets with Malice Clips $55each shipped to CONUS

Also have a Tailgunner 2 in Multicam, inlcudes padded X-CB straps in Multicam along with the optional insert. This pack is brand new, however I believe it is a G1 model, I just never ended up using it. No waist belt, but fits a standard Omni Belt if you have one on another pack. $250 for the pack with the X strap and the insert.

All prices are reflective of a cash discount for US Postal Money order, or Cash Paypal transfer. Credit Cards via Paypal add 3%

Claey$
11-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Bump, reasonable offers considered, email me: iliveoutside@hotmail.com

zombiepack
01-07-2013, 11:48 PM
You take 300 for the pointman??

Claey$
01-07-2013, 11:53 PM
No, sorry I have it on Feebay right now, will see what happens.