PDA

View Full Version : Rangefinder: Bushnell Yardage Pro Scout 1000 ARC

Bushcraft
10-10-2012, 12:00 AM
I recently won this at an SCI event and am putting it up for sale since I already have a couple rangefinders. It is brand spanking new in the box and I have not used it at all other than to pop the battery in and verify that it works (i.e., ranged a few things around the house).

As per the Bushnell's website, this handy little rangefinder has the following specs and features:

Gives accurate readings to 300 yards on deer-sized targets
5X magnification
24mm objective lets in plenty of light for dawn and dusk
Vertical configuration offers comfortable one-handed operation
BullsEye, Brush and SCAN modes
Angle Range Compensation (ARC) bow and rifle modes
An economical rangefinder that's packed with features. Gives accurate readings to 300 yards on deer-sized targets, 600 yards on trees, and 999 yards on reflective targets. Also measures distance in meters. 5X magnification allows you to pinpoint your target for positive readings, while the 24mm objective lets in plenty of light for dawn and dusk situations. Vertical configuration offers comfortable one-handed operation. BullsEye, Brush and SCAN modes. Aiming circle reticle and low-light display. Diopter adjustment with click-stops. Built-in tripod mount. Runs on a 3-volt battery (included). Angle Range Compensation (ARC) bow and rifle modes provide true-angle compensation. ARC accounts for the terrain angle when calculating distance, so you know precisely how to shoot the range. No guesswork.

The color pattern is Realtree APô.

I checked various online reviews and it generally receives high marks. This would make an excellent rangefinder for this hunting season, for riflemen and archers alike. It might be a good way to get into long-range shooting without shelling out several hundred dollars more for a Leica or Swarovski. Also, lest we forget, Christmas is just around the corner and this would a great gift for someone!

Optic's Planet's regular price is $509, with the sale price at $339. Cabela's regular price is even better at $320, with a screaming rebate offer that brings it down to $270 while supplies last. I'm asking $250 shipped CONUS. To keep it simple, I will take a personal check or money order. Once the funds have cleared, the unit will be shipped immediately. With that said, make a reasonable offer gentlemen!

Please send all correspondence to bushcraft@comcast.net

Thanks!

Allen

Jge3
10-10-2012, 02:00 AM
Message sent

Bushcraft
10-14-2012, 06:40 PM
Bump BTT for a great little rangefinder!

I'll be posting this on other forums now. If you want it, you better grab it while you can.

Allen

Bushcraft
10-23-2012, 02:24 PM
Sold pending funds.