PDA

View Full Version : WTS Mixed bag of duck decoys

mgutman
04-29-2012, 08:30 PM
****SOLD****Here is a set of lightly used duck decoys. Tried to get into it but it never stuck. ****SOLD****

Looking for $125 total or willing to trade as well. Not sure what I need but always like Woobies, Tarps, Pouches, Archery case/equipment,etc.

Large bag is a mesh bag with straps. Some slight wear as it's an all mesh bag. Decoys in great shape. Literally used 1 or 2 times\(not a bogus 1-2 times) then stored in our dry, smoke free basement.

I really don't know the specifics that well so I'll do my best to describe what's in the bag. I've also included pictures for your review:

1 mixed bag of 20 mallards (drakes and hens). About half are hard plastic and half are hard foam (might be Herter's?)
2 swimmer ducks
1 mojo duck with wings and charger for battery. No longer have pole (don't know what happened to it) but you could easily substitute something else in there.
1 throwing decoy for training your retriever
extra decoy strap weights
extra decoy cord

Come and get 'em. Get your duck hunting off to a great start!

Due to the bulky nature of this, only for pic up in the Boulder/Longmont/Denver area. Will meet you to exchange if necessary and time permits.