PDA

View Full Version : WTB Kifaru Tailgunner G1 COYOTE TAN

GTLandser
04-20-2012, 10:03 PM
Hello All,
New to the forum, but I am also reachable under the same u/n at AR15, where I have positive feedback for prior transactions.

As the title states, looking for a G1 Tailgunner in CT. Sorry, not interested in the G2, as the dimensions of the G1 seem to suit my needs better. I am willing to consider used gear depending upon condition, and/or trades for new Kifaru gear, which I could purchase and ship to you in exchange for what you've got.

I am interested in this item because I am looking for a replacement top lid for my Arc Teryx Echo pack, which since it is in Crocodile color, is near impossible to find a substitute.

ETA: I'll also gladly consider an XTL in CT for cash or trade, that design appears to work for me as well.

ETA2: Ok, so I fail at understanding the available items. It appears that G1 or G2 gear, as long as it is a TailGunner I, will suit my purposes. If someone could enlighten me on the differences between G1 and G2 TailGunners, I would be appreciative--I was basing my needs on the Military Morons page, and the Kifaru website, specifically the photos with dimensions. If that doesn't change anything at all...carry on.

Waldschrat
04-22-2012, 12:54 PM
Hello GTLandser,
Iīve got a TG1 for sale. But shipping from Germany, I donīt know how much is it.

Intrest?

Take care Christoph

GTLandser
04-24-2012, 02:13 PM
PM inbound

GTLandser
04-24-2012, 02:55 PM
anyone new to the thread, please see my edits, I am apparently not very well educated on the number and kinds of these items out there, I would hate to exclude or miss anyone who had something for sale...

begleysm
04-24-2012, 04:28 PM
Hello All,
ETA2: Ok, so I fail at understanding the available items. It appears that G1 or G2 gear, as long as it is a TailGunner I, will suit my purposes. If someone could enlighten me on the differences between G1 and G2 TailGunners, I would be appreciative--I was basing my needs on the Military Morons page, and the Kifaru website, specifically the photos with dimensions. If that doesn't change anything at all...carry on.

The TailGunner1 is more square. The TailGunner2 is more rectangular. G1 and G2 refer to generations (ie: they updated the design). There exists a TG1 G1, TG1 G2, TG2 G1, & TG2 G2.

Sean

GTLandser
04-24-2012, 05:14 PM
Ok, so that jives with the pics on MM. So what differentiates a TG1-Gen1, and a TG1-Gen2? That's what I still don't get.

LMT66
04-24-2012, 05:40 PM
Ok, so that jives with the pics on MM. So what differentiates a TG1-Gen1, and a TG1-Gen2? That's what I still don't get.

Might I suggest asking these things in the Tactical Forum (http://www.kifaruforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22) so your not bumping other folks sale threads down. Your likely to get more input there.