PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: G2 Kifaru ZXR OD

8utlaw
04-01-2012, 11:43 AM
Ave!

I'd like to be released from my G2 ZXR which I bought from Kifaru 2010. The ruck comes with grommets, XL waist belt, XTL and two hybrid long pockets (side zip 'n' top zip). All OD baby w/ tan hardware!

I have to be honest. Once I got it, I used it on couple of overnighters, didn't like it, and since it's been sitting in my closet.
Reasons disliking it are: 1. I like front/panel loaders, or rucks that are easier to organize. 2. I usually travel light, so it's too big for me.

The ruck is in excelent condition! Should I say MINT!
I'm willing to ship anywhere! I'm located in Finland (Scandinavia/Northern Europe). You can choose how you want it to get delivered. PM me about it!
PayPal might be the best way to operate.

I'm asking: 340€ = 455$ + PayPal. I'm willing to discuss for the delivery fee.
Customs fee + VAT you'll have to deal with yourself, if you have such things in your country.

I could consider trading for:

-A smaller Kifaru ruck (No camo)
-A smaller Mystery Ranch ruck (No camo)
-Maybe a smaller ruck from Eberlestock (No Camo)

Smaller I mean 3 day pack -size 30-60L

If you are interested PM me for photos, questions etc.

Currently I'm trying to sell it through one of the Finnish auction sites as well. Here's the link if you want to take a look: http://www.huuto.net/kohteet/kifaru-zxr-vaellus-_sotilas--rinkka/214541418

jziran
06-24-2012, 12:50 PM
Is this still available? I doubted it, just want to check. If so, please send images to justin.ziran@gmail.com

Thanks,