PDA

View Full Version : Para Stove & Tipi For Sale

neargeezer
10-26-2003, 12:14 PM
The Para Stove is new in the bag, as just before it arrived I found out I could not use it the Black Hills where I had a once in a lifetime Mt. Goat license. I used the Paratipi for 10 days on the Mt. Goat hunt without the stove. Decided to sell both as I really like my 8 man Tipi and do no back pack trips over 2 or 3 days other than this trip. The Para Tipi is in excellent condition with all of the seems being sealed. I would like to get $400.00 plus $15.00 for shipping for the two as a unit. I would like to sell these and get a spike camp.
Thanks,
Terry

Kevin
10-26-2003, 02:09 PM
I am interested.

Ken
10-26-2003, 02:11 PM
...geez kevin you barley beat me...Terry, what color is the Para-tipi? I am also interested.

neargeezer
10-26-2003, 05:21 PM
The color of the Para Tipi is Coyote Brown. Let me know if you guys have anymore questions. Thanks - Terry

pinepig5
10-26-2003, 05:23 PM
I thought I was getting a bad habbit checking these boards about every day- but not soon enough, since I'm third in line here! I'm interested too. Sent you a "private message."

neargeezer
10-26-2003, 05:49 PM
pinepig5-I sent you an email. I'm not sure on this board how you handle sales. On the traditional bowhunting sites I have bought and sold things on the first one to say he wants something and agrees to the condition of the sale gets it. So unless that is off base, thats the way I'll look at it. Thanks for the interest guys!
Terry

neargeezer
10-26-2003, 05:58 PM
Hey guys, Kevin has said he will take the tipi and stove, so it is sold. Thanks for all your reply's
Terry

pinepig5
10-26-2003, 06:23 PM
Fair enough, he was in line, but somehow I feel harmed since I spent the intervening 30 minutes praising Kiafru for their Scout pack in a post on the military side instead of checking my six over here!

imported_Randy
10-26-2003, 07:07 PM
pinepig,

you prove the thesis that no good deed goes unpunished. If it was me I'd sue Kevin /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif and probably get the same results when uttering those famous last words,"yeah he's big, now let's see how tough he is!" Randy

Nevada Dan
10-26-2003, 07:31 PM
Man, that went quick sold before i even knew it was for sale /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif !

Another Geezer

Ken
10-27-2003, 09:24 AM
...It's gone?...here's the real bummer. I read the thread, there were no replies, I hit the reply key typed in my brief message, pulled down the scroll bar to verify Terry's name and in the two seconds that had transpired, Kevin had beat me to the punch. I don't feel bad for any of you guys! /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Kevin
11-01-2003, 10:10 AM
The paratipi and stove arrived today, and were in perfect shape. I say that not to rub it in, but to tell the board that Neargeezer is a straight shooter, and his word is golden.

Kevin