PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Deployment Garage Sale

belzerdj
03-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Gents,

I've had a great response selling and trading things on this forum because you've all proven to be classy guys. I hope that some of my unused kit can be of service to you.

I've been a gear hog for a very long time, but having more children recently, and moving in between rotations to Afghanistan has enlightened me into how much DAMN NEAR brand new gear I have that I don't use. I'm listing it all for sale here, at a discounted price. For everything listed here, I'll discuss best cash and trade offers sent to belzerdj@mac.com. I don't want the prices below to scare anyone away- I've listed what I think is reasonable, but I'd rather negotiate than not sell.

Send email to belzerdj@mac.com for pictures or questions.

TRADE INTERESTS: I'd accept silver or gold coins, optics (where I'd pay the difference), Larue Tactical upper receivers, and others as discussed in email.

EOTECH XPS3 model with Larue Tactical LT110 mount- Brand new. I use exactly this setup on my competition 3-gun AR, and bought multiple sets for multiple guns I never bought-- I just kept adjusting and selling parts from the one I liked best. Laruetactical lists these for 679.00. I will sell for 575, buyer pays the shipping and insurance. I also have a 99% EOTECH 557 model for sale if there is interest in that model. The 557 has 1 Mil dots for 200m, 300m, 400m, and 500m. Its big, to be sure, but I think it's fantastic.

Suunto X-Lander- brand new with manual but no box, 300$

Plate Carriers. (large, coyote) Diamondback FAPC2 and 1st set(large, Multicam, different brand). Email to discuss price. No international shipments.

Mystery Ranch backpack--- Large Foliage Crewcab (sticker 500, my price 425).

Tactical Tailor 10 pocket Alice ruck. Has the 5-pocket fastex upgrade, plus the snow collar, radio zip, claymore pocket, and sleeping bag pouch. 185$ in upgrades- but this is entirely 1000D fabric- not your typical surplus store Alice pack. This bag is brand new, never field carried at all. I want 225$ for it.

Arc'Teryx Echo backpack, in desert camo pattern, now discontinued. 489 sticker, I'll take 350 for it based upon it being discontinued coloring. It's brand new, never carried at all.

Last but not least, size 9 Hanwag Mountain Light Boots with custom high country footbed from Lathrop & Sons. These are used, probably 85-90%, since they are now too small for me to wear. They are in great shape. 250 without footbeds, 300 with- a savings of 100-150$ either way.

Surefire integrated forgrip/flashlight with kx3 led vis/ir head. Coyote color. 600.

primal13
03-04-2012, 02:11 AM
do you have some pictre's of the boot's?