PDA

View Full Version : wiggys bags @ bargain cave

Phasmid
10-13-2003, 06:51 AM
I was at Cabela's Sidney, NE store on Friday afternoon. I saw an Wiggy's X-long FTRR complete system for $260 and an Wiggy's inner bag, I can't remember the price, reduced in the bargain cave. If somebody is serious you can call the store and see if they are still available. Of course a road trip to Cabela's is always fun.

Forster
10-13-2003, 09:11 AM
Phasmid:
Thanks for the suggestion, I just called them and they sold them both. If I may ask, where do you live in Wyoming? I used to live in Cheyenne and hope to move back there in a couple of years.
Kurt...

Brian in WY
10-13-2003, 01:55 PM
Kurt,,,, as in sold me your house in Cheyenne three years ago,,,Kurt?

If so, this world is smaller than I thought. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

THe weather is great up here today. On my way from Burns back to Cheyenne I saw the temp drop 25 degrees in less than 1 mile while I was on I-80. Blowing sleet and hail dead sideways. Gotta love Wyoming wind!!

Brian Rognon

10-13-2003, 02:17 PM
What are the chances of that? /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif But, yes you are right, I did sell you my house three years ago. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Hope things are going well for you there. Any kids yet? How's the furniture I sold you working out? I miss that oak coffee table, can't find another one as nice. Kind of reminds me of some of the guns I shouldn't have traded away. Hope your enjoying it anyway. Now that I know who you are, I bet you have been testing out those new binoculars, sitting on the front porch resting them on the front rail like I used to do to check out the antelope on the ridge. Have you tried hunting on any of the Warren Livestock land right by the house? You only get one chance at antelope there before you run them off, but it still kind of neat to hunt the same critters you have been watching all year.
Best wishes,
Kurt...

Brian in WY
10-14-2003, 10:55 AM
Kurt;

Man who would have thunk it, bumping into you here. How's the wife and your boy. My wife and I just had our first this June (Ethan). The house is doing great.

There is a huge pronghorn buck on that northeast pasture. He tries to keep his does over to the northeast corner. Sadly Warren livestock sold all that land around us. Now it is ALL fenced with huge NO SHOOTING, NO MOTORIZED TRAVEL signs. You can can't even use the state land without having to jump the fence. Sad to see and I guess that it was a group of people who bought it. So as if getting permission from one person wasn't hard enough, now you have to try and sweet talk a half dozen people for one piece of land.

You will have to come out and we can go chase some elk, mulies, and speed goats. Let me know if you would be interrested for next year, I think it would be great. My folks just picked up a cabin west of Laramie, so we have a nice base camp.
Talk to ya later.
Brian

Forster
10-15-2003, 01:49 PM
Wow! That would be great to come out next fall and hunt with you. I didn't hunt out west this year, although I have been out to Wyoming four times in the past year for job training. Another weird Wyoming coincidence, but Wyoming was the only place I could find the training I needed. While I was out, I Went fishing up in the snowy range about a month ago and saw a huge moose up there, also stopped at Kifaru in Golden and bought a spike camp.

My boy is 4 years old now. Can't wait until he is old enough to join me hunting. I had him out shooting the BB gun a couple of weeks ago, but it's still much too big for him. And I have a daughter on the way!

Why don't you send me your email address to kurtjforster@aol.com so we won't take up the message board space figuring out a plan to hunt. Still if anyone else reads this thread, you've got to admit it's pretty strange that we found each other here.