PDA

View Full Version : Free Columbia Trail Hikers

CCH
08-30-2011, 05:59 PM
Brand new Columbia trail hiking shoes. They are a subdued gray color, at least as subdued as any trail hiking shoes are. They say size 14 but are actually probably a 13 medium. Just a bit too big for my 12.5 feet. Would prefer not to have to ship so if you're around Denver and want to come pick them up, they are all yours. As they are free, I'm not taking pictures. You'll have to use your imagination.

Jon S
08-30-2011, 06:52 PM
I have a 13 foot, would love a pair of beaters, if they are perfect, they could be my next trail shoe! Let's hook up sometime in the near future and trade a nice six pack (you know Budweiser, it is nice cuz it is red, white and blue) for a pair or shoes.

CCH
08-31-2011, 08:19 AM
They are yours. Right after I posted and shut down, I thought of you and your big feet. Sorry I didn't just email you in the first place. They are yours and will be pretty sparkly for beaters. No need for beer, just the pleasure of your presence is reward enough. Meet n' Greet with the parents tomorrow and Friday and then school officially starts next Tuesday! Construction delays. My name tag went up yesterday, desks are all arranged.

I'm sharing all this PM type stuff just to annoy Westy by the way. :D

Prowannabe
08-31-2011, 04:02 PM
If jon doesn't like them I'll pay to have them shipped.

CCH
08-31-2011, 04:09 PM
I'll let you know if his feet reject them.

Jon S
08-31-2011, 08:00 PM
If they dont' work for me, I will PM you Mr. Wannabe.
Have a great night