PDA

View Full Version : RCBS Reloading dies for sale.

bigbore442001
07-30-2011, 07:39 PM
I have five sets of RCBS reloading dies for sale. They are as follows.

1. RCBS 3 die set for 38/357. It includes three bullet seating stems. These dies are non carbide. They have been used but not abused. Asking $20.00 plus shipping and handling from my area.

2. RCBS 3 die set for the 45 ACP. These dies are carbide and have seen very little use. I want to say maybe one box of ammunition was loaded on them. Asking $35.00 plus shipping and handling from my area.

3. RCBS 3 die set for the 454 Casull. These dies are carbide and have seen approximatetly 400 handloads on them. They are in very good shape. Asking $35.00 plus shipping and handling from my area.

4. RCBS 2 die Small Base set for the 223 Remington. These dies have seen use but not abused. I am asking $25.00 for them plus shipping and handling from my area.

5. RCBS 2 die set for the .307/.308 Winchester. These dies were previously owned but to the best of my knowledge they have never been used. They look untouched for a lack of a better term. I am asking $30.00 for them plus shipping and handling from my area.

If you are interested please sent me an email at big_bore_442001@hotmail.com

Thank you.