PDA

View Full Version : Sawtooth Liner???

stid2677
07-30-2011, 01:07 PM
Got my new Sawtooth and liner yesterday. Set it up and it would appear that I may have got 2 of the same side liners. The ties for the mid-line are both on the same side. I have to install the right side with the ties on the inside of the Sawtooth.

My question is are the 2 liner pieces different??? I'm pretty sure I have 2 left sides as you look inside the tent.

Both of mine are exactly the same.

Steve

Patrick
07-30-2011, 03:59 PM
Steve, I'm trying to follow you on this. Both "sides" DO attach don't they? I'm not sure we designed them as "left" and "right"; but it's been a while since we did that particular design and a lot of other design work has transpired since then.

stid2677
07-30-2011, 04:10 PM
Steve, I'm trying to follow you on this. Both "sides" DO attach don't they? I'm not sure we designed them as "left" and "right"; but it's been a while since we did that particular design and a lot of other design work has transpired since then.

When I install the right side the strings are on the wrong side to tie them to the loop along the middle. One side is correct, I'm pretty sure there should be a left and right with the only difference being which side the middle ties are on.

to answer your question,, NO on one side I can not tie the middle ties because the string are on the opposite side of the liner than the loops.

I watched the video on youtube and I believe you mention a left and right side.

Thanks Sir

Patrick
07-30-2011, 05:54 PM
Steve, we'll get this squared away on Monday. Very sorry my friend!