PDA

View Full Version : Pack size

eric
04-01-2003, 08:45 AM
Hi Patrick I am curios to know what size of pack would you recommend for 5-7 day hunts and those week to a week and a half day hunts. When I go sheep hunting my packs usually weigh 50-55lbs. I have ordered the Longhunter Hauler and the 12 man ultra light tipi. The 12man because we do a lot of camping out of the river boat with the family. Next year I will be ordering the Paratipi and bag.Any help will be appreciated.Also I would like to express my gratitude to all those over in Iraq. There is a great number of Canadians who feel that our govnmt has made a very poor decision on the war in Iraq.God bless all and ThankYou

Patrick
04-02-2003, 11:15 AM
Eric--

Let me begin by thanking you for the remarks about my country's stuggle with the latest Evil. And tell you it feels odd NOT to have our Canadian brothers along--which has always been the case in the past. Your present government should lose the next election! See to it, eh?

If you got the Pack Duffel with that Hauler you'll find enough room in there to cover all the sorts of trips you cite. If you ever want the retrofittable "real" bag go for the Guide model.

God bless you decent Canadians too.