PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Rondezvous dates?

Cleve
03-16-2011, 12:43 PM
OK, since I've got to begin to plot, plan, negotiate, and otherswise arrange time off for anything coming up in the next couple of months I wonder if dates for the Colorado spring Rendezvous have been established yet?

I've had to miss the last three because the traditional date of the last weekend before Memorial Day (this year that would be May 19-22) fall on the opening of the biggest sale of the year at work and I can't get it off no how, no way. So I'd hope for May 12-15. But obviously I'm only one voice and the needs and preferences of the whole Forum need to be the driving force.

I also recall some discussion of a new location for this spring?

Anyway --- thought I'd get the ball rolling.

Patrick
03-18-2011, 09:23 AM
Hi there Mr. Cleve!

The date for the Grandaddy Rendezvous has become set-in-stone as the weekend before Memorial Day. Let's see, this year that will be May 21/22. Of course, I'll be up there on Wednesday the 18th. most likely.

That weekend before M Day has become solid in large part because it's pretty certain to be "open" up there insofar as the roads are concerned. You should talk to those Co-op dudes about changing their Sale dates, amigo! At the very least come on up early--there will be several of us on the scene if tradition holds.

Cleve
03-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Thanks Partick! Good to know one way or another. I don't believe I have the kind of pull with the Co-op that you think <grin>.
Just have to see if I can finagle even a day.

So, cool. Standard dates weekend before Memorial Day. Mark your calendars!