PDA

View Full Version : Longhunter Hauler

Yukon Hunter
03-29-2003, 01:29 AM
Patrick-
Can you tell me the weight of this system? I believe this is exactly what I've been searching for.

eric
03-29-2003, 06:26 AM
Hello YukonHunter I have just recently ordered the 12man ultra light tipi plus the Longhunter hauler I agree that the hauler should be the ticket for getting sheep steaks off the mountain.

Patrick
03-29-2003, 07:37 AM
YukonHunter--

Let's see, says here in the specs that the whole shebang comes in at 4lbs. 13oz. Not bad. I think you'll find yourself toting it the whole time. It's like it's not there, yet when you whack your sheep you're ready to haul parts from the spot. Most guys wind up getting the bag later, just so you know.

Patrick

Yukon Hunter
03-29-2003, 07:58 AM
Oh, man-
This is EXACTLY what I've been searching for. Thanks, Patrick. Combined with the Pack Duffel (whick looks like it weighs nothing), I should be styling. Now I just need to work a couple of OT shifts...

Yukon Hunter
03-29-2003, 08:01 AM
Eric-
Thanks for the reply. Got my first Dall last year at 8:00 opening morning- it's that easy every time, right? I'm thinking I'll try for a Stone (or Fannin) this year, although they can be tough to pick up north of the border.