PDA

View Full Version : Smith Guide's Choice sunglasses

Jon S
01-09-2011, 03:28 PM
I have two pair of Smith shades, both are the Guide's Choice seen at the link below.
They are new from Smith and don't fit my goofy head.
One is the Tortoise frame, techlite glass lens in polarized brown, quite possibly the prettiest lens to look through.

The other is a black frame, with polarized polarchromic copper mirror glass. Also great lenses to look through.

I had two other pair replaced with some credit from Smith when I broke them. I wish they still made the Ambush or the Otis, but alas, this is the closest.
They retail from 179 from Smith and can be had from 159 or so.
I will ship either pair to your door for $145 (including shipping)
Come in original box with papers, etc. If you want them both, how about 280 for both.

Here is a link to the smith site, they look just like the ones there.
http://www.smithoptics.com/products/#/Su...es+Choice/view/

Please let me know if you have any questions and have a great day

mgutman
01-10-2011, 11:43 AM
Great glasses...good deal for whoever's in the market.

Jon S
01-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Thanks mgutman, we still need to go shooting, have you got your .22 back from Ruger, I am going to head out this weekend and try out some steel plates I just received.
Price drop to $135 each.

CCH
01-11-2011, 06:54 PM
I heard that these glasses are SO awesome that they almost made Jon look cool. Imagine what they could do for you!

I rescind my boot offer and instead offer a NIB Mossberg Accu-Choke 12 ga. IC choke, a pack of .25 ACP Glaser Safety Slugs and a can of Chunky's Sirloin Soup (not past date).

mgutman
01-12-2011, 08:20 AM
Jon, it's back and ready to go. I may be able to make Sunday if that's what you were planning on but lots of moving parts at my house these days with kids, etc. Let me know.

Jon S
01-15-2011, 10:53 AM
Anybody soaking up some rays should have these for protection. And besides, you can see the fish with them!
$130 shipped

Jon S
01-29-2011, 01:03 PM
Does anyone need some very nice sunglasses?
120 shipped and happy!