PDA

View Full Version : Harrisburg PA Sportsman's Expo

Dave R.
02-13-2003, 06:53 AM
Hi All,

Thought I'd start a thread on the Harrisburg show, as the subject came up on several other threads. I'm and I'll post a report when i get back. Any one else going??

Dave

Dave R.
02-14-2003, 08:26 AM
Hi All,,,

The Harrisburg show was huge. Very big. Large.

Lots and lots of vendors. For a thursday, I was amazed at the amount of visitors that were there. All the parking lots were chock full. We had to use off site parking and take a bus to the convention center.

I did check out the levellock mono pods, and i thik they are excellent. I will buy one. I have a stony point that failed.

All in all, its a good show....lots and lots to see.

Patrick...I picked up an extra convention brochure for your scouting...I'll mail it to the shop....

Dave

Patrick
02-14-2003, 11:59 AM
Dave--

Good report. And thanks for that brochure. We'll look it over carefully, I can assure you.

Patrick

Nevada Dan
02-14-2003, 06:17 PM
Dave, Thanks for the report on the LevelLock monopod and the failed stoney point. From your discription it sounds like this would be a two day event to see everything.

-Dan

Dean
02-14-2003, 07:10 PM
ND.. yes it would take 2 days to do the show right . I have been going there for 5 years now and always go for 2 days. They say they get 100,000 people there at the show and I think they get it and then some ...here is the web site it has demographic info http://www.easternsportshow.com