PDA

View Full Version : How Many pull-outs fit?

Pilk
12-16-2003, 05:30 AM
Hey guys How many pull-outs could I stuff in my MMR? I'm talking about fully stuffed large and extra large.

I figure someone has tried it. or one of you brainy mugs could probably figure it out mathmatically. way beyond my calculating skill.

I'm just a dumb Paramedic.

I do need the help though. so I know how many to buy.

Thanks, Pilk

Patrick
12-16-2003, 07:18 AM
Hi Pilk--

Pull-Outs aren't dependent on any particular "attachment point"--you can just slip 'em into a pack anywhere you have a little room. And their unique shape means you can slide them into truly tiny crevices. The upshot is that there is no limit to how many you can use in that MMR. I suppose you could fill the whole thing with stuff inside Pull-Outs--whatever will go in the various sizes of them. So. Determining how many you need is more a matter of what sorts of doo-dads you want to organize into Pull-Outs; and what sizes of them you'll need, etc. Got it?

Moloch38
12-16-2003, 11:26 AM
I have a Pointman and I can usually go two or three in the back at the top and two in the front if I am using chamber pockets in the front or back. the good thing about the pullouts is that multiple ones can be snapped together at the top or daisey chained with 550 cord. If you have a chamber pocket in, you can snap one around each point where it lockes into the pack wall. The spacing I have found is very convenient for any size pullout. I will try to post some pictures for better reference when I get the chance.

Pilk
12-18-2003, 09:39 PM
Thanks guys, I am actually putting every thing into pullouts, they will be stuffed with clothes mostly, and I have 2 18 inch eagle creek folding packets that I use, just dont know how many pull outs it is possible to fit in the large extra large sizes.

so far I LOVE my MMR, the best pack I have ever had.
Maybe I need to just buy 20 or so and see how many I can stuff? just joking by the way.

Pilk

techbrute
12-28-2003, 11:50 AM
It will fit the following:

35 XL Pullouts
52 Large Pullouts
64 Medium Pullouts
90 Small Pullouts
13 Complete sets of 4 pullouts

This is just based on the dimensions on the web site. Stuffing and compressing will net you different numbers.