PDA

View Full Version : Small World

Tyde
01-21-2003, 05:55 PM
Partick,
I was reading trough your web site (Read: dreamin' of a new tipi) and I saw a testimonial on your site that I hadn't read yet by Steve Elwell. I know a Steve Elwell. Our sons are on the same hockey team that both of us coach. I figured there can't be that many Elwells in Alaska. So I asked him if he had heard of Kifaru last night at practice. Sure enough it was him. We started talking about the tipi and longhunter. I will finally get a look at a tipi first hand. The funny thing is I've known this man for going on half a year, met with him several times a week (Hockey) and never knew he was a Kifaru fan. Patrick, you should come up with a tatoo or something, so we know our own. By the way he complimented the tipi as the greatest thing since sliced bread, but he was most impressed with you and your people at the shop. Keep up the good work.

Good Luck and Good Hunting
Tyde

MikeM
01-22-2003, 06:21 PM
Patrick & Tyde -
Kifaru fans show up in the stangest places. The year before I was flying out of an Idahoe wilderness area. On the way back the plane landed at a ranch to pick up a father and son hiking team. Yup, the father was toting a long hunter.