PDA

View Full Version : Kifaru Ultralights Now Live!

Mel
12-15-2010, 03:26 PM
Hey guys, it has finally happened and we are now live with our Kifaru Ultralight website, with all products ready to order. Here is the link:

http://kifaru.net/KU.html

This is where all questions, answers, and discussion will take place about our Ultralight products.

Mel

evanhill
12-15-2010, 04:16 PM
Congratulations on the sweet results of all of the hard work guys and gals!

Vernon
12-15-2010, 04:27 PM
These packs look very sweet and will create a revolution in the backpack hunting community. I can see them changing my standard backpacking components also. As a lightweight backpacker I've held off on some of the bigger Kifaru packs because of the weight (I have a DayStalker for my day-to-day hunting). The KU3700 looks like it could become my standard backpacking bag and has the modularity that I love in Kifaru design.

simko
12-15-2010, 04:39 PM
Kifaru team,

Have to agree with previous posters, these bags are going to open a new market for you, lightweight backpackers, or anyone looking for lighter packs who wanted to deal with your company but werent a fan of the pack weights....now that you have these to offer, I dont think theres any reason for them to complain :)

great stuff!

Racoon
12-15-2010, 05:15 PM
First of all: awesome! Also in regard of the prices, especially the stays! (34$ per pair? how cool is that?)

Also a question:
Are the KU L&L the KU possibles pouch and belt pouch? Any other going to be available?

I now really believe you should make Ultralight accessories for the other two lines, so people can at least go light for the accessories. I'm thinking a UL L&L line, compatible grab-it, UL chamber pocket, ...

Mel
12-15-2010, 05:24 PM
This complete ultralight line intro will keep us quite busy for a bit, but rest assured that in the future there will be more UL products, just not the near future.

Mel

Racoon
12-15-2010, 07:44 PM
There's a link to a KU L&L but it just shows the normal L&L 11...

Mel
12-15-2010, 07:47 PM
Hey guys, check out my thread "Future Ultralight Products".

Mel

David in OR
12-17-2010, 10:06 AM
Hey Mel. I just tried to access the KU page by going through the Home page (kifaru.net) and didn't see a link. No doubt you guys are sitting on your hands a lot these days ;), but it might be worth some time at some point to highlight the new line on the Home page.

Mel
12-17-2010, 10:35 AM
Hey David, the link is up now on the kifaru.net page. Thanks

Mel