PDA

View Full Version : SnowDevil

Nevada Dan
01-13-2003, 09:43 PM
Maggie, You may want to check the validity of the Kifaru webmaster link on these new boards. I e- mailed you when I ran into the posting problem Sunday night. However it came back as undeliverable (see below). As I remember it, the link I clicked on was in the ubb errors report screen.

The "e mail Failed" message returned to me:

<webmaster@kifaru.net>: unknown user: "webmaster"

Final-Recipient: rfc822; webmaster@kifaru.net
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; unknown user: "webmaster"

Nevada Dan
01-13-2003, 09:53 PM
I just sent you a test e-mail using the "contact us" link found at the bottom of the hunting forums. If its in your mail the link works, if not ...

A thought, is "webmaster@kifaru.net" correct, I noticed the home page uses "cs@kifaru.net"

...enough rambling, Dan

Nevada Dan
01-13-2003, 10:54 PM
Maggie, Sorry, but bad news for the "contact us" link test above. I got this back:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject:
Sent: 01/13/2003 9:04 PM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

webmaster@kifaru.net on 01/13/2003 8:45 PM
The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fails, contact your system administrator.
< emailhosting.invotion.com #5.0.0 X-Postfix; unknown user: "webmaster">

snowdevil
01-18-2003, 03:28 AM
Hi Dan - sorry for the long delay in getting back to this board.Had lots of other Kifaru work back up last week that I had to attend to (trade show stuff). I'll go over this board more completely this weekend and try and work out all the bugs. I'll do that upgrade that somebody had mentioned as well. Thank you for giving me a heads-up on some of this. Things that work for me as the administrator might not work for anybody else, so I don't know that it's buggy.
Cheers - Maggie.