PDA

View Full Version : Nw rondy hat

Timber_tiger
11-15-2010, 07:08 PM
We recieved our "Kevin B effect" NW rondy hat today. Looks awesome. Thanks again to everyone for the great time at the Rondy and a big thanks to Patrick for fine memento of the event.

The Timbertigers

snakey2
11-17-2010, 09:41 AM
Got mine yesterday, classy color. I'm sure at sometime I will be asked what the Kevin B effect is! I guess I will have to think how charitable I want to be to Kevin before I answer. Thanks Kifaru.

Tracy
11-17-2010, 11:10 AM
Received ours too...THANKS so much Patrick! :)

Wonder Mutt
11-17-2010, 04:47 PM
I received mine on Monday, very nice cap! I like the the color scheme. No rehearsal necessary to describe the KevinB Effect to any inquiring minds that wanna know. Kevin carried the Saturday night BS session almost singlehandedly. I will wear my cap with pride, thanks Patrick! Thanks again to everybody who made this Rondy such an awesome time.

Randy
11-17-2010, 11:30 PM
The hats are great...Thanks Patrick!

Let me just say that Saturday in whitetail camp was a bit of flashback and a further look at the KevinB effect:) Grand times had by all.

nwpacker
11-20-2010, 07:59 AM
+1 on the cool hats. My daughter likes rocking her new hat too. Nicely done.

Kevin B
11-28-2010, 07:59 PM
Snakey,

Be honest. To be "charitable" you'll need to flat out lie. Anything short of that and it's not charitable to me or to reality. :D

Kam and I received our hats and are wearing them. Rest assured that when he's older it won't be news to him what the Kevin B effect is. I can't wait till he's a teen and all of a sudden I'm the subeject of my son's wit at these events. God help me. Funny that this theme is both a fun reminder of the great fellowship of these events and a cautionary note to my son of how not to be. As Popeye says, "I yam what I yam". Thankfully, Kam will be presented with the likes of Evan, Scott, Jim, Allen (at times :P), Randy, tracy and undoubtably Mike, Tom, Patrick and a number of others whom he'd be wise to model.

Thank you gentlemen and ladies of the rondy and most certainly our originator, Mr Smith.