PDA

View Full Version : Kifaru T shirt

pinepig5
11-06-2003, 09:14 AM
I like the Kifaru Military Division logo patch that came on my Scout, and thought that would make a nice t shirt. Does this exist/ would Kifaru like to make that? I'm thinking brown or OD and black. How about cotton and no paraglider fabric or pals webbing? I figured I had to set boundaries with this board. :p

Evans
11-06-2003, 12:10 PM
Mel,

I speak from experience when I say this. If you plan to start carrying apparel, it's imperative that you have a list of t-shirt sizes of your current customers. Or demographic understanding, at the least. I've seen another company have nothing left in stock but XS and SMALL t-shirts, and then trying to pawn them off customer's wives and grandkids. Or worse, carrying them in their inventory wasting space and money.

I don't want you to make the same pitfall. With that being said, I wear a XL. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

--Evans

Mel
11-06-2003, 09:15 PM
Stay tuned guys!

Mel

militarymoron
11-06-2003, 10:34 PM
i've been asking for the same thing for quite a while now /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
khaki or sage green shirt with the rhino on the breast.
cheers,
MM

AbnMedOps
11-06-2003, 11:00 PM
How about rough-side Velcro (excuse me, "hook-and-pile tape") sewn inside the shirt at strategic points as an Off-the-shelf Prototype Interim Next-Generation Tactical Hands-Free Soldier Operated Backscratcher Garment System? You could probably get a grant..

pinepig5
11-06-2003, 11:01 PM
MM
Check out my Scout post. Something on it would make a nice addition to your Kiafru pages.