PDA

View Full Version : Kifaru Duffle Bag ?

BlaserFan
02-21-2010, 07:34 AM
Hello. I'm considering the medium size duffle for air travel for any upcoming hunting trips and was wondering if anyone here has had any problems with oversize luggage with any of the airlines?

I ask this because most airlines set a maximum measurement of 62" (L+W+H) and the medium size bag measures up to 65" based on the measurements here on Kifaru's site. I would elect the large duffle over the medium, but I may be pushing my luck with the airlines and their luggage policies and additional fees.

I like the light weight of these duffles allowing me to pack more gear, while staying within the 50lb limit before additional feels occur.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

BF

SLG
02-21-2010, 10:02 AM
I had all three bags, but got rid of the large- it was just too big for most of my uses. The medium and the small get used every week, and are awesome bags. Though I don't recommend you try it, I've carried the medium on planes as a carry on, so I don't think you'll have a problem checking it. If you're not careful though, you can easily load more than 50lbs of gear in the medium.