PDA

View Full Version : Prototype

BuckarooMedic
10-20-2003, 08:03 AM
Dear Patrick and Mel . . .

I was wondering if you gentlemen know of anyone who builds prototype back packs?One of my wife's colleagues has some interesting ideas for a new pack back and is having a very hard time finding anyone to build her a prototype here in the Phoenix area. Don't worry, I don't think there will be any military application with this pack.

I will thank you in advance for any assistance you might offer.

P.S. Patrick - is your store going to be open the two weeks around Christmas and New Years? If so, I will stop by to say "howdy".

Patrick
10-20-2003, 05:03 PM
Buckaroo--

I am unaware of a prototype sewer anywhere these days, certainly not in Phoenix area. Sorry. My best advice is for her to learn to sew it herself--just as I did long ago. It's a very good investment if she's serious about this design.

We'd very much enjoy having you visit us over the Holidays. Just give a ring before driving any distance to the Shop--we've been known to be off-and-on scarce between Christmas and New Years. Hunting to be done--that sort of thing.

BuckarooMedic
10-21-2003, 07:51 PM
Thanx for the assistance.

I'll call in December.

Take care . . .

AbnMedOps
10-23-2003, 10:38 PM
Buckaroo,
I sent you an email a couple days ago; I don't think it transmitted though.
For your prototype you might talk to Dan Hirayama of Semper Paratus Tactical (semperparatustactical@hotmail.com), phone (253) 973-1807, fax (253) 581-1807. He is a young former Infantry soldier with a one-man shop near Ft. Lewis. I spoke with him at a gunshow and saw his handiwork. He used to work for Tactical Tailor, but started his own shop to concentrate on more custom work and his own ideas.
Also, since you are in Pheonix, you might check with TheWilderness.com. They mightbe interested in the idea.