PDA

View Full Version : Can you add to orders?

AndyL
10-09-2009, 03:14 PM
I'm running a little group by for guys over on britishblades.

My worry is that the G1 E&E bags will run out very soon. Is it possible to put the order through with a note saying I'll add to and don't ship it until I have?

cpti
10-09-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm running a little group by for guys over on britishblades.

My worry is that the G1 E&E bags will run out very soon. Is it possible to put the order through with a note saying I'll add to and don't ship it until I have?

No. They recently stopped doing that as people kept adding to orders and things got screwed up. That's the answer I received from Angie when I recently attempted to add (again).

I'm sure you if you addressed it by phone they'd accommodate, especially in a situation like yours. I'd definitely call though.

AndyL
10-09-2009, 09:38 PM
I did wonder if it may get too complicated.

Depending on how big the buy is by monday I may give them a call or just place the order

currently looking at least $500 in pockets and E&Es

AndyL
10-12-2009, 12:09 PM
I wont be needing to add to this order

the only packs being bought are two E&Es (G1 for me, G2 for someone else)
It will however include 6 organisers and total $1300 before shipping

I think I may have to take a picture of a large pile of kifaru pockets
(I wonder just how overloaded a marauder can get:D)

snowdevil
10-19-2009, 12:17 PM
How the Pipeline Works
Obviously, we think it's great that you'd like to add to your order,
and we will do what we can to accommodate without compromising other customers who may have placed orders after your original.
In a nutshell;
1. orders are taken in the order in which they are received, with deference given to those being deployed.
2. you can still add to your order within 1 day of your original
without messing up the pipeline. After that, your choices are:
a.) ship two separate orders
b.) ship one order which cuts shipping costs, but may significantly add
to your wait time. Built-to-order products can take up to 6 weeks, and
therefore cannot be added just days or even a couple of weeks prior to
shipping the original.

Thanks for your consideration;
Sincerely, Maggie & the Kifaru staff

AndyL
10-19-2009, 04:01 PM
Makes perfect sense

I would have assumed that I'd loose the place of the origonal order if I'd needed to add things. As it was people let me know what they wanted within a couple of days so I didn't need to hold the G1 E&E for me anyway.
I made a couple of mistakes when adding so much to the basket but Angie was great at getting it all sorted. (thankfully I had set up a spread sheet I could check against).
Communication has been great which has made it so much easier then other stuff I've bought over the net.

sovereign
10-19-2009, 11:07 PM
What is the minimum shipping charge?