PDA

View Full Version : Oh the angst of waiting...recieved shipping and tracking info....

KDOG
09-24-2009, 07:49 PM
Well its all on its way. Now the original giddy feeling has turned into a psycho level anxiousness. Crazy thoughts go through your head - will something terrible happen to it on its way here? What if I open the box and the items aren't what I ordered? What if the UPS driver gets jealous and snatches it for himself? How would I know? What if a global catastrophe happens before my gear arrives? How will I ever survive without my indestructible Kifaru gear? AAUUUUGHH! Ok, I'm done.

Akilae
09-24-2009, 07:55 PM
I wonder... shall I taunt you with my *newly arrived* E&E G2? Shall I torment you with words on how I have done unspeakable things to it? Maybe not...

Truly, Angie is a logistics miracle worker though. Somehow she manages to get things there right when she said she would, even if you added items to your order midway through like I did :p

KDOG
09-24-2009, 08:07 PM
Yeah I had the Claymore w/shoulder strap ordered a few weeks before I ordered the G2 E&E w/optional shoulder straps, I was a lucky SOB and they just happened to have ONE G2 E&E laying around and in the color I wanted - foliage. Its all coming in the same box. Angie is a sweetheart.

Go ahead and post pics if you want....especially if its foliage like mine is....