PDA

View Full Version : KifaruTube Video Library

Mel
09-24-2009, 09:07 AM
Hey guys, in case you haven't seen it yet, here is a link to our KifaruTube Video Library, with all of our instructional videos. There will be more to come in the future.

http://www.kifaru.net/kifarutube.html

Mel

hu3
09-24-2009, 09:54 AM
That's really great!
THANKS MEL!

straps
09-26-2009, 01:03 AM
Yup been watching those.

The AG video has me foaming at the mouth...

That, Big Green's flurry of recent interest in Multicam and some good TDY opportunities of late have made the involved decisions "easier."

revelation2012
09-26-2009, 08:56 AM
Yup been watching those.

The AG video has me foaming at the mouth...

That, Big Green's flurry of recent interest in Multicam and some good TDY opportunities of late have made the involved decisions "easier."

Hey Straps,

I too am thinking about one of the AG bags but not the frame. I am going with the MMR because I am not in the military. Mostly want it for cargo purposes. Anyway, which bag are you thinking about for the AG? I am looking at the AG1 and was wondering your thoughts on a panel laoder in your type of sutaution. Being in the military you will be putting yours probably through some rough handeling and was wondering if you are going with the top loader or the panel and would you have any concerns regarding the zipper failing under extreme use. I am looking at the panel loader and wondering if being in truely rough hadeling situation if you have any concerns regarding zipper failure. Just trying to get info on that situation before I plunk down the cash. Thanks.

straps
09-26-2009, 11:58 AM
I'm gonna start with an AG1 as an assault pack "plus"; I can see myself getting more use out of the frame, with mission-specific loadout built around an E&E, a CLS bag, and some D&L miscellany. Far as an AG2 I might be beyond that point in my career. Might. I have a Navigator that was beaten continuously for 3 years, to include overstuffing with no issues. The closest I ever came to zipper failure was a derailment on a Marauder but those zippers truly are self-healing (figured I had nothing to lose, gave it a good yank and fixed it right up.)

Ralph
09-26-2009, 03:40 PM
The #10 zippers used on the major packs are incredibly tough and resilient. You really have to work at it to get them to fail and then mostly all you have to do is clear the way and move the slider over the failed part to fix it. You can sidestep most problems by being careful not to get anything tangled up in the teeth