PDA

View Full Version : Detailed how-to for putting optional shoulder straps on E&E?

KDOG
09-16-2009, 11:03 PM
Ok I'm "this close" to placing and order of the G2 E&E and optional shoulder straps. But being the idiot I am, I'll probably mess up the straps somehow. Are there idiot proof instrucions/pictorials for those of us who can't walk and chew gum at the same time? Well, maybe I'm not *THAT* stupid, but I'm just paranoid of screwing up a new pack. Thanks for any assistance...

spoolup
09-17-2009, 05:29 AM
https://www.kifaru.net/escape-evade.html then scroll to the bottom. Once at the bottom click the "tab" that says "add optional shoulder straps". Read everything first, before you cut, then follow. Its not really hard.

Akilae
09-17-2009, 08:41 AM
Before you cut, load it up and try out the default shoulder straps first. You just might find them enough for your purposes.

KDOG
09-17-2009, 09:29 AM
Well, I just called up and ordered the G2 E+E plus optional shoulder straps. Angie is a sweetheart. She was actually surprised to hear that she is highly regarded here on the forums LOL.

Anyway, I can't wait to get my grubby paws on all my stuff! So I've got that on the way along with the foliage malice claymore and shoulder strap. Feel like a kid waitin' for Christmas! Droooool.....