PDA

View Full Version : G2 Malice claymore on a G2 E+E?

KDOG
09-11-2009, 06:44 AM
I really don't see why it wouldn't fit, but I want to ask before I do any ordering. I have those slik-clips and of course the claymore comes with 4 malice clips. I have the claymore ordered (along with the shoulder sling) and am trying to sell off a pack to get fundage for the E+E and the optional shoulder straps. So does anyone know if they will fit on each other?

theotherphil
09-11-2009, 06:49 AM
The Malice Claymore is roughly the same width as the E&E but it's gonna be too big to work properly. It'll Physically fit but it's gonna look silly and likely not carry comfortably either.

KDOG
09-11-2009, 06:59 AM
Argh. Hmmmm.... guess I gotta do some more thinking. I've also been think if getting the organizer for the front of the E+E as well.

BuckarooMedic
09-11-2009, 07:43 AM
KDOG,

I've got an Eagle Industries' Admin pouch on the front of my E&E and it works great. IMHO that would be the best for the E&E. I've often contemplated getting either a Kifaru Organizer or a TAD Gear OP1 pouch for the front of it, but the Admin pouch works well enough for what I need to carry.

I would recommend that if you want a pack that will carry more, get a larger pack. I really don't think you'll be happy overloading an E&E.

Take care,

gdw042
09-11-2009, 08:48 AM
I agree with Buckaroo Medic. Don't try make the E&E do something it was not designed to do. (is it just me, or do we see that a lot? Not just the OP.)

An Organizer pouch or something similar fits well. Much more than that on the back makes the pack uncomfortable to carry for any length of time.
GDW

Akilae
09-11-2009, 08:54 AM
One thing Mel said once, and I agree after going through this myself, is don't buy small and add pockets. Instead, add up the capacity of ALL the pockets and addons you think you will use, and buy the pack that can carry all of that.

cpti
09-11-2009, 07:11 PM
If you want more space than the organizer will provide, go with the 2QT Utility. It'll fit nicely on the front of the E&E; much nicer than a Malice Claymore.

Pardner
09-11-2009, 09:32 PM
G2 Malice claymore on a G2 E+E?

No problem, that's a piece of cake.

The following pic has a 1st version Marauder D&L'ed into a G1 E&E... and it still has room on the sides.

Picture is not mine but stolen some time ago from these here forums -- it was too funny not to save.

spoolup
09-11-2009, 09:38 PM
I just saved it also, thanks for the laughs. Reminds me of the Angolena Jolle or however you spell her dam name, and the backwards ACOG.

Bullfrog
09-11-2009, 09:57 PM
If you want more space than the organizer will provide, go with the 2QT Utility. It'll fit nicely on the front of the E&E; much nicer than a Malice Claymore.

Big +1

I had the Organizer and sold it as the 2QT Utility was much better for my uses (half the price too) - fits like it was made for the E&E and holds a good amount.

I think the 2QT is a highly overlooked pocket.

Not knocking the Kif Organizer but I prefer to keep my knife/light/phone/mp3 etc. inside my bag, not on the outside - its just to easy to be robbed in NYC. I use a SpecOps Packrat Organizer inside my E&E and love it.

rt014
09-12-2009, 07:32 AM

I agree. I have a D&L 2qt. on my G2 E&E. I keep a windshirt and a couple of other small clothing items in the 2qt.

KDOG
09-13-2009, 10:05 AM
Well you could turn the claymore on its side and put it on the E&E, that might not look so bad....

cpti
09-14-2009, 09:39 PM
Well you could turn the claymore on its side and put it on the E&E, that might not look so bad....

If you need someone to talk you into getting the Malice Claymore, just say it :D

KDOG
09-15-2009, 08:06 AM
Oh I have one ordered, just chompin' at the bit for it to come in!