PDA

View Full Version : Kifaru Slick Bag

Bulldog
09-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Just read a wonder story on a hunters sheep hunt. Here's the link.

Wondering about the reference to Kifarus Slick Bag and its performance. Is his experience the same as others here.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/3277494/1/Dall_Sheep_with_Blackstone

Mel
09-09-2009, 08:59 AM
Hey Don (docdb) from 24 Hour Campfire, if you are on the message board here, I'm curious on what broke on the upper strap of your GunBearer? The only thing I could think of is that you have the universal upper with the velcro attachment, and that the velcro popped loose when the rifle butt cradle hit the ground.

I enjoyed reading your accounts of your hunting trip. Patrick had the same experience as you regarding the wearing of wet clothing in our sleeping bags, and the clothing being dry in the morning inside the bag. The Climashield Combat insulation works VERY well in the worst conditions.

Mel

Patrick
09-10-2009, 03:29 PM
Gents,

In testing the MOB's (Modular OverBags) I wore soaked BOOTS overnight too; and found them dry come morning, as well as my clothing. The RhinoSkin/Climashield Combat insulation combo is a formidable performance match-up. I'm really pleased to now be hearing collaborating experiences from real world customers. Thanks for this link.