PDA

View Full Version : PALS/Molle webbing on front of the Organizer?

KDOG
08-28-2009, 03:06 PM
Hey everyone. I'm very close to pulling the trigger on an organizer but I've always wonder why there wasn't webbing on the front. I was thinking getting one and putting a stash-it on the front and using the whole setup as a shoulder bag. Waddya think? Good idea?

KDOG
08-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Ahh, ok I see what you did. Thats not a bad idea. I guess I just would see it as more symmetrical with the smaller one in the front.
I also had another idea of mounting a 2" strap and buckle across the back and using it as a buttback as well. I'll keep looking. Great pics by the way.....

straps
09-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Another suggestion would be to go with a G2 MALICE Claymore with the Padded Shoulder Sling and put the Organizer on the face of that...

KDOG
09-04-2009, 08:20 AM
EXCELLENT IDEA. I only wish they pad the webbing on the front of vertical one. I wonder if they could do that....hmmmm. The old wheels are turnin'.....

KDOG
09-04-2009, 08:24 AM
Hmmmm I think the malice horizontal one would be better as shoulder/waist pack. I think I'm going to spring for that one. It will be my first Kifaru bag.....

KDOG
09-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Well took the plunge 1 foliage malice claymore and matching shoulder strap on the way! Oh boy, am I on the slippery slope?

Mel
09-04-2009, 09:54 AM
Hey KDOG, in case you didn't see it, here are some pics of a G2 Malice Claymore with an Organizer on the front, along with the optional shoulder strap. Scroll through all the pages, and there are more pics.

http://www.kifaruforums.net/showthread.php?t=17336

Mel

KDOG
09-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Droooool..... I was thinking of getting a stash-it for the front in place of the organizer at well.

I really hope the wait isn't really up to 8 weeks! I'll agonize over that. (Hoping they might have a few in stock laying around that they can send right out!